+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

whyserious

May 12, 2012
Thanks again for this reply,

My gut feeling was the same, that´s why I posted this question. I think that job is totally irrelevant with my career field. I hope to receive suggestions from other guys in the light of their experiences.

Regards,

Inam89 said:
In my opinion mentioning this job will have negative effect on your file. It would show as if you are supporting your studies by doing this part time job. I think you are doing or have done your MS from Finland, as this job has no link with your degree of studies then put it in some other format like a managerial experience.. food management or something like that.

If you don't have any gap between your studies then you are not require to mention this job.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
whyserious said:
Thanks man for this nice and informative reply and suggestion. I will only create bar codes of the complete application form and use the employment page only and write details of the past studies and add this additional page with the complete application form.
I dont know if Fedex guy´s words can be taken because its the embassy that has to deal with the papers. Can you direct me to embassy pages that are mentioning the use of plain papers.

Regards again.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5269ETOC.asp#5269E4

It is mentioned in the STEP 2, Read it.
If you go to "Employment (Work/Occupation)" it is mentioned and I quote

"Previous Activity/Occupation

Provide details of your previous Activity/Occupation for the past 10 years. If you are retired, provide the 10 years prior to your retirement.

Note: If you need more space, print out an additional page of the form, complete this section and submit it with your application."

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Inam89 said:
MOMI, Akif Moin, Ramzero, qamalik,

Now, that I have submitted my documents for the study permit today, it is the time to thank all of you who helped me with my queries and replied at your earliest.

I am particularly highly indebted to MOMI, Akif Moin, Ramzero and qamalik for their opinions and suggestions. I wish all of you success and prompt positive responses from CHC.

I hope and wish that I get the medical call soon. Do pray for me guys :)
May God be with you......................

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the fee required by the Gerry's to send the visa application from Lahore? and Which standard chartered branch should i pay my fees to and what documents should i have in hand at the bank when i have to pay the fees, and the fee is 125 CAD right?

whyserious

May 12, 2012
My question to all the seniors and members who are applying now.

If I have a grant to 18000$.
My expenses are: (2700 tuition fee)+(11000$) room and board+3000$(travel and others)=16700$

My scholarship covers my all the expenses

Do I still need to show bank statement?

Please memebers who have personal experience or seen someone in the same situation, Can reply to clear this confusion.
Regards,

E

Elect_Engr

My friend applied on 9th April and got medical request today! He is not a forum member.

whyserious

May 12, 2012
Thanks for clearing this. and giving the link.

I really appreciate that.
Inam89 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5269ETOC.asp#5269E4

It is mentioned in the STEP 2, Read it.
If you go to "Employment (Work/Occupation)" it is mentioned and I quote

"Previous Activity/Occupation

Provide details of your previous Activity/Occupation for the past 10 years. If you are retired, provide the 10 years prior to your retirement.

Note: If you need more space, print out an additional page of the form, complete this section and submit it with your application."

whyserious

May 12, 2012
Thanks for your reply.
I would like to not mention it. I can not mentioned it as managerial or other kind as it is very irrelevant. However, If I show bank statement It would show the record of the salary. Thats why I asked the question in this forum earlier. that I have a grant of 18000$ per year and my expenses are 16700$ per year. Should I show bank statement? I am unsure if i should show my banks statement or not.
do you know anyone or someone with the same situation. How did they proceed.

Regards,

Inam89 said:
In my opinion mentioning this job will have negative effect on your file. It would show as if you are supporting your studies by doing this part time job. I think you are doing or have done your MS from Finland, as this job has no link with your degree of studies then put it in some other format like a managerial experience.. food management or something like that.

If you don't have any gap between your studies then you are not require to mention this job.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inam89 said:
MOMI, Akif Moin, Ramzero, qamalik,

Now, that I have submitted my documents for the study permit today, it is the time to thank all of you who helped me with my queries and replied at your earliest.

I am particularly highly indebted to MOMI, Akif Moin, Ramzero and qamalik for their opinions and suggestions. I wish all of you success and prompt positive responses from CHC.

I hope and wish that I get the medical call soon. Do pray for me guys :)
good luck n .... hope u bring good luck to all these who are waiting for their medicals :)

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elect_Engr said:
My friend applied on 9th April and got medical request today! He is not a forum member.
If you know ..... what and where did he apply .......... I mean this time line puts it way out of sequence .........and what semester did he apply for ......

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
whyserious said:
Thanks for your reply.
I would like to not mention it. I can not mentioned it as managerial or other kind as it is very irrelevant. However, If I show bank statement It would show the record of the salary. Thats why I asked the question in this forum earlier. that I have a grant of 18000$ per year and my expenses are 16700$ per year. Should I show bank statement? I am unsure if i should show my banks statement or not.
do you know anyone or someone with the same situation. How did they proceed.

Regards,
My two friends got grand of CAD 20k, and they showed the bank statement of 10 lacs each. They both got visa in less than 3 months. One thing is for sure that your grant is something very positive in your file.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
mfm said:
What is the fee required by the Gerry's to send the visa application from Lahore? and Which standard chartered branch should i pay my fees to and what documents should i have in hand at the bank when i have to pay the fees, and the fee is 125 CAD right?
Fee for Gerry's is PKR 1356

Payable in Standard chartered Garden Town Branch or Tufail road Branch Cannt.

For paying the fee, you need to have the Passport number (as it is required to be filled in the slip) other than that you need nothing else.

You will pay the fee equal to PKR 8700 + 464 = PKR 9164 (which is less than 125$) if you are paying via a draft then it must be in CAD and should worth 125$.

shaikh_ahsan

May 13, 2012
@ MOMI, Akif Moin, Ramzero, qamalik

Yaro I have got the admission in University of Alberta for MSc in Internetworking.

Please inbox me your contact numbers I have some confusions regarding visa process.

Please dear brothers help me.

I am waiting for your responses.

Cordial regards,
Ahsan

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
qamalik729 said:
good luck n .... hope u bring good luck to all these who are waiting for their medicals :)
I sure will :)

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Umer221 said:
Umer Iqbal
From Sialkot
Profile: BS Electronics 4 year
IELTS 6.0 overall bands
Got Admission at Niagara College Welland Campus
Course : 1 year Post Graduate Certificate in Advanced Lasers
Study Permit Application submitted on 23rd April 2012..
Now Waiting for Medical..
done and I m also from Sialkot