+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any update regarding medical ........ any news from any other forum .... please share ........

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
qamalik729 said:
any update regarding medical ........ any news from any other forum .... please share ........
nop I was hoping today but u told me I will get something in first week of june

cheif

Feb 5, 2012
ArslanZahid said:
nop I was hoping today but u told me I will get something in first week of june
i have defared my admission to septmber session due do delay in processing

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Was the visa process the same last year or was it quicker?

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inam89 said:
Was the visa process the same last year or was it quicker?
Its worst this year .......... hasn't been this worst in last 10 years even .........

whyserious

May 12, 2012
Hello Inam
Thanks for you earlier reply about the fee and financial matter. I was searching for information regarding. past 10 years employment history. I can across the comment you post asking others.
I got the point that you can print the same page of application with the details.
So how do you create bar code of this information because it will not validate employment information unless you fill it completely or is it fine to just write information and print it without bar codes and send with application?

Inam89 said:
I am asking about giving 10 years employment's etc. details

whyserious

May 12, 2012
I am currently doing an odd job in a kitchen. It is very different from my studies(biology) which I will be doing in Canada. Should I write Kitchen work in my Employment history as current Activity/Occupation. Does it effect the application?
Please let me know according to your experiences

thanks

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
whyserious said:
Hello Inam
Thanks for you earlier reply about the fee and financial matter. I was searching for information regarding. past 10 years employment history. I can across the comment you post asking others.
I got the point that you can print the same page of application with the details.
So how do you create bar code of this information because it will not validate employment information unless you fill it completely or is it fine to just write information and print it without bar codes and send with application?
You can not create bar code for this additional information. As per the Gerry's statement, You can give this additional information on a plain paper (it is also mentioned on CHC web). So don't worry about it, fill in the additional information in the 2nd print of the same page.

Furthermore, I have only filled the data in the 10 years history (in the additional page) I have not refilled the whole page. Instead, I diagonally crossed the other questions with a single stroke. After checking my forms, the fedex guy said its okay. I explicitly asked about it and he replied its fine.

BR,
Inam

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
whyserious said:
I am currently doing an odd job in a kitchen. It is very different from my studies(biology) which I will be doing in Canada. Should I write Kitchen work in my Employment history as current Activity/Occupation. Does it effect the application?
Please let me know according to your experiences

thanks
In my opinion mentioning this job will have negative effect on your file. It would show as if you are supporting your studies by doing this part time job. I think you are doing or have done your MS from Finland, as this job has no link with your degree of studies then put it in some other format like a managerial experience.. food management or something like that.

If you don't have any gap between your studies then you are not require to mention this job.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Ramzero, ArslanZahid,

Please update the excel sheet with the following details:

Inam
University of Ottawa
Master of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
Ottawa, ON
Submission: May 18th, 2012
Waiting for the medical

Applied for Fall 2012 semester

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
MOMI, Akif Moin, Ramzero, qamalik,

Now, that I have submitted my documents for the study permit today, it is the time to thank all of you who helped me with my queries and replied at your earliest.

I am particularly highly indebted to MOMI, Akif Moin, Ramzero and qamalik for their opinions and suggestions. I wish all of you success and prompt positive responses from CHC.

I hope and wish that I get the medical call soon. Do pray for me guys :)

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Guys,

This "Supplementary_Information_Form-EN" (http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/visas/Supplementary_Information_Form-EN.pdf)

is NOT needed now. I was returned back this form by the Fedex office by saying that it is now replaced by family detailed form (IMM5645E).

So don't fill it.

whyserious

May 12, 2012
Thanks man for this nice and informative reply and suggestion. I will only create bar codes of the complete application form and use the employment page only and write details of the past studies and add this additional page with the complete application form.
I dont know if Fedex guy´s words can be taken because its the embassy that has to deal with the papers. Can you direct me to embassy pages that are mentioning the use of plain papers.

Regards again.
Inam89 said:
You can not create bar code for this additional information. As per the Gerry's statement, You can give this additional information on a plain paper (it is also mentioned on CHC web). So don't worry about it, fill in the additional information in the 2nd print of the same page.

Furthermore, I have only filled the data in the 10 years history (in the additional page) I have not refilled the whole page. Instead, I diagonally crossed the other questions with a single stroke. After checking my forms, the fedex guy said its okay. I explicitly asked about it and he replied its fine.

BR,
Inam

whyserious

May 12, 2012
Good Luck to you and Good luck to all.

Regards,
Inam89 said:
MOMI, Akif Moin, Ramzero, qamalik,

Now, that I have submitted my documents for the study permit today, it is the time to thank all of you who helped me with my queries and replied at your earliest.

I am particularly highly indebted to MOMI, Akif Moin, Ramzero and qamalik for their opinions and suggestions. I wish all of you success and prompt positive responses from CHC.

I hope and wish that I get the medical call soon. Do pray for me guys :)