Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ss789 said:
I see, for me TCS took 8 days once, and Fedex took less than 4. Also TCS only takes it to dubai, then it outsources to DHL, but whatever works for you.

I see you have applied recently for study permit Inam, what uni and program? I still havent applied but will apply in the next few days InshaAllah.
MEng Mechanical (uOttawa)
MSc Petroleum (uAlberta)

Best of luck for your visa process and remember me in your prayers.

ss789

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Inam89 said:
MEng Mechanical (uOttawa)
MSc Petroleum (uAlberta)

Best of luck for your visa process and remember me in your prayers.
So which of the two did you apply for? Both are universities and accredited so I'm very optimistic you will be getting your medical call very soon.. InshaAllah

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ss789 said:
So which of the two did you apply for? Both are universities and accredited so I'm very optimistic you will be getting your medical call very soon.. InshaAllah
I have applied for visa based on uOttawa LOA. Being a Mechanical graduate I wanted to study in my own field which in this case was offered by uOttawa. I have taken some risk as Ontario visa issuance rate is pretty low but I have faith in Allah he will put mercy on me.

Thanks buddy for your hope in my case. May Allah help us all.

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Inam,

Dont worry! InshAllah all would be fine and you would get the desired outcome :) keep praying and remember in your prayers!

Regards,
mfm

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
mfm said:
Hi Inam,

Dont worry! InshAllah all would be fine and you would get the desired outcome :) keep praying and remember in your prayers!

Regards,
mfm

I wish and pray may all of us get the visa very easily and quickly. It is indeed very saddening to see some friends waiting patiently from the month of November :(

ss789

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Inam89 said:
I have applied for visa based on uOttawa LOA. Being a Mechanical graduate I wanted to study in my own field which in this case was offered by uOttawa. I have taken some risk as Ontario visa issuance rate is pretty low but I have faith in Allah he will put mercy on me.

Thanks buddy for your hope in my case. May Allah help us all.
Hi, the ontario rate is low because of the large amounts of colleges present that that most of the applicants from pakistan apply to... rejection for colleges are common in general. It is a misconception that getting a visa for ontario is harder than other provinces. If you apply for study permit based on a recognized university from ontario, your chances are actually better than if you use LOA from a university in other provinces.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ss789 said:
Hi, the ontario rate is low because of the large amounts of colleges present that that most of the applicants from pakistan apply to... rejection for colleges are common in general. It is a misconception that getting a visa for ontario is harder than other provinces. If you apply for study permit based on a recognized university from ontario, your chances are actually better than if you use LOA from a university in other provinces.
I agree to your reply but I am not sure if it is correct that the chances of university applicants from Ontario are higher than that of other provinces. I personally believe it would be either lesser or equal to that of other provinces.

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I think that "better the match" better are the chances of getting visa.

For example, if you are applying to a university, your bachelors matters a lot. If the master program requires work experience as well, your work experience should be relevant as well. Other issues like ties with Pakistan and bank statements are not an issue if you give them what they are asking for. The most important thing that should be taken care of is that you should think like your are applying for admission to the university and are meeting each every requirement for admission.

What i have gathered is that the VO makes sure the program you are attending is coherent your interests, past education and work experience.
To convince the VO for that, i believe that your CV and SOP should be rock solid!

Regards,
mfm

pak1

Jun 15, 2009
I need advice form seniors

I want to apply in University of Lethbridge for Msc Management. I have done BBA (4 years degree) in 2008 and currently doing a job. I wan to to know how much IELTS band is required for Msc Management from U O L. Does IELTS is compulsory OR Letter form my recent university stating that the medium of communication was English in my Bachelors degree will serve the purpose. Does GMAT or GRE is also compulsory for Msc Management from U O L or U O L can give admission without it.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
pak1 said:

I want to apply in University of Lethbridge for Msc Management. I have done BBA (4 years degree) in 2008 and currently doing a job. I wan to to know how much IELTS band is required for Msc Management from U O L. Does IELTS is compulsory OR Letter form my recent university stating that the medium of communication was English in my Bachelors degree will serve the purpose. Does GMAT or GRE is also compulsory for Msc Management from U O L or U O L can give admission without it.

brother you must check the websites graduate studies page.
IELTS in compulsory for most of the times. some universities put a list on their page in whihc they enlisted the IELTS exemptions institues. look for your institue there. but I personally suggest you to take IELTS and score 7 or above 7 bands. letter form your institute would have no worth. GMAT requirement can also be found out form departments webpage again its better to take GMAT it will enhance your academia.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
pak1 said:

Minimum IELTS score is 6.0

Have a look here for more details : http://www.uleth.ca/ross/admissions/elp.html#elp

imeegr8

May 26, 2012
i need help im confused which university is good for me and good for the visa acceptence i got letter from carleton university course Meng electrical and computer engginering ( ottawa , ontario ) fall term, dalhousie university course MEng internetworking ( nova scotia ) winter 2013, university of ontario institute of technology Meng electrical and computer ( oshawa, ontario ) fall 2012

can i get visa easily for fall term or i go for the winter term ? please help me suggest

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
imeegr8 said:
i need help im confused which university is good for me and good for the visa acceptence i got letter from carleton university course Meng electrical and computer engginering ( ottawa , ontario ) fall term, dalhousie university course MEng internetworking ( nova scotia ) winter 2013, university of ontario institute of technology Meng electrical and computer ( oshawa, ontario ) fall 2012

can i get visa easily for fall term or i go for the winter term ? please help me suggest
1. Ranking of Carleton is better than the rest of the list.
2. Visa issuance process for Ontario is the slowest among other provinces because a large number of students go to Ontario.
3. Do check if your previous education is matching MEng Internetworking? Keep in mind visa gets rejected on course mismatch.
4. You should apply ASAP for visa for Fall 2012. You should apply by June 10 or not later than 15.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
imeegr8 said:

as all are Meng courses go for Carleton its a dream school. I read Meng internetworking at dalhousie is not that good (not authentic source of this info, just read somewhere). other ontario institute of technology is also in ontario so difinite vote for carleton. yeah you can hit falls visa just apply with in a week or so.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes