AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
cheif said:
oh dear getting admission is not a very important
getting visa is so important and also very difficult
Getting admission is important, without admission you cant apply to Visa :). Getting admission is easier than getting visa because VOs and IOs are not treating Pakistani applicants well :(

Applying to visa is a tricky and time consuming job. One needs to be pro-active.

ghani1123

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Inam89 said:
This is one of the most detailed checklist you can use for your documents preparations.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-one-in-university-of-alberta-here-t97709.0.html;msg1455999#msg1455999

Hurry up you should file your visa not later than June 10. You can file any time you want but it is better to file it as early as possible because CHC Islamabad is talking a lot of time these days. You should particularly apply ASAP if you are applying to Ontario.

Best of luck
Yes, Inam, I am trying my best to apply as soon as possible. thanks for sharing the checklist with me. Even though my LOA is valid for Winter 2013 as well. But I would love to get visa for Fall 2012.

What are the chances of visa for British columbia?

Inam bhai, Can I get your mobile number please?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ghani1123 said:
I got into University of British Columbia in M.Eng.
This is incredible and UBC is such a good university. Abit expensive though :D

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ghani1123 said:
Yes, Inam, I am trying my best to apply as soon as possible. thanks for sharing the checklist with me. Even though my LOA is valid for Winter 2013 as well. But I would love to get visa for Fall 2012.

What are the chances of visa for British columbia?

Inam bhai, Can I get your mobile number please?
Don't think of Winter 2013 as its way too far, instead apply to Fall 2012 you can manage it.

UBC is the 2nd best university of Canada and the visa chances are high. If you do documentation properly then you might get visa in a matter of days. Provinces other than Ontario is giving visas easily. Don't take tension just make the file properly. Everyone here will help you.

Bro, Send me personal message here if you need any help. Mobile :'( a bit private person..can't share.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
good going Inam bahi and congrats ghani UBC has best campus among canadina universities

today is thursday I am hoping my medical today Inshallah

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ArslanZahid said:
good going Inam bahi and congrats ghani UBC has best campus among canadina universities

today is thursday I am hoping my medical today Inshallah
Best of Luck bro :) InshAllah you will get it

omerhanjra

Nov 20, 2011
Brother appliead for university of regina in bsc environment science just waiting for offer letter insallah i will get in 2 week bank statement ready 80 lacs no study gaps every document is complete any chance of getting visa 8) ramzooooooo bro how are u wts gong on rember me ?

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
plz some one help me out with my issue.
I have applied to chc islamabad for a STUDY PERMIT yesterday. Im in a deep problem i think.
I have sent them my working EXPERIENCE LETTER of 3 years from uk along with PAYSLIPS. but the problem is there was no signature on
the experience letter from the employer. Although there is an official stamp of the company on the letterhead but the employer forgot to sign it. but I have attached PAYSLIPS with that.
Do you think visa officer may reject my experience letter???? if yes then what should I do. shall I request a new signed letter from my employer and post it to the chc???

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
omerhanjra said:
Brother appliead for university of regina in bsc environment science just waiting for offer letter insallah i will get in 2 week bank statement ready 80 lacs no study gaps every document is complete any chance of getting visa 8) ramzooooooo bro how are u wts gong on rember me ?
Well you can't rely on chances, Its all your luck and fate/ destiny. Wish you luck. Keep praying and remember all of us in your prayers too.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
shujaattt said:
plz some one help me out with my issue.
I have applied to chc islamabad for a STUDY PERMIT yesterday. Im in a deep problem i think.
I have sent them my working EXPERIENCE LETTER of 3 years from uk along with PAYSLIPS. but the problem is there was no signature on
the experience letter from the employer. Although there is an official stamp of the company on the letterhead but the employer forgot to sign it. but I have attached PAYSLIPS with that.
Do you think visa officer may reject my experience letter???? if yes then what should I do. shall I request a new signed letter from my employer and post it to the chc???
1. Well signature is important.

2. What is official stamp like? What is written in this stamp?

3. Get a signed one and send it along with letter of explanation. It would be great if your employer (the one signing it writes that the previous one was sent without signature so that VO don't think that you are faking things around)

4. What the heck was wrong with this employer? Don't they have HR protocol for making/posting things?

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
@inam89
well on stamp the following is written:
Victory Star Limited
T/A cellfonecity
11c Greens end
London SE18 6HX
Vat No.877 2032 16
Tel: 020 8317 8182
I think Inam I should not send them any letter.because may be some doubts would arise in their heads.because they wanna enquire
then they can contact the company.Moreover ,PAYSLIPS were also submitted with the experience letter.Those payslips were issued by national
insurance number issuing authority uk which can also be verified.
What is your opinion about this.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
shujaattt said:
@ inam89
well on stamp the following is written:
Victory Star Limited
T/A cellfonecity
11c Greens end
London SE18 6HX
Vat No.877 2032 16
Tel: 020 8317 8182
I think Inam I should not send them any letter.because may be some doubts would arise in their heads.because they wanna enquire
then they can contact the company.Moreover ,PAYSLIPS were also submitted with the experience letter.Those payslips were issued by national
insurance number issuing authority uk which can also be verified.
What is your opinion about this.
1. My opinion is what I explained earlier. Signature is important if it wasn't that important then CHC would not have metioned it a number of times on their website and guides to sign you application documents.

2. As you say that there are other options from where CHC can verify things so fair enough.

3. Wait for the opinion of other members on your query before drawing any conclusions.

sak78

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Guys,

what are the bank charges for the Draft, i suppose to pay 75$ to college for admission .

They said there is 22$ charges for this draft.
and
one more thing, is this necessary to hold a foreign currency account to make this draft?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
sak78 said:
Guys,

what are the bank charges for the Draft, i suppose to pay 75$ to college for admission .

They said there is 22$ charges for this draft.
and
one more thing, is this necessary to hold a foreign currency account to make this draft?
1. I made a bank draft using the services of Dollar East (http://www.dollareast.com/branch_network/index.php). I made a bank draft of CAD 100 and they applied standard charges of PKR 1200. The charges everywhere is PKR 1200 for a draft and PKR 1000 for TT. If you can pay the application fee via credit card instead of a Bank draft then it would save you around 1600 PKR. For draft they charge a higher rupee to CAD conversion rate then the market and it takes around 2 days for your drive to be made.

2. If you are making a bank draft from any bank then you must have a Foreign currency account, if you don't have any then go to dollar east and they will make it for you.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t101731.0.html

Hope this answer your query.

BR,
Inam