+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

MYSTERY MAN

Jul 22, 2011
mhumzaawan said:
Kindly tell me about my chances,

I have attached bank statement of 1.5 million rupees in my account and almost 3 million rupees in my facther's account. I have also attached acceptance letter from University of Regina for Bachelors of Engineering(Electronic and System Engineering). Affidavit of support from my uncle living in Regina and there income tax receipts.

I will be grateful to you. :)

why did nt your Uncle apply for Family Immigration (PNP) as Saskatchewan offers Family immigration where even Niece and Nephews are eligible!

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
hahahahah...funny fight between niazi and billo barber :p

Rashi1

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2012
qamalik729 said:
you are funny actually ..... you know why its funny ....... coz u donno nothing about Canada ........... and still very confidently saying that its a village .......... Dude if u look at unemployment rate ..... 2nd lowest is in Alberta ........ 1st lowest is in Saskatchewan and in Saskatchewan its lowest through out North America ........... mind ya ..... North America includes US too .............. so if a village has lowest un-employment rate .... would u be employed ...... that's ur question .......... well if u cannot b employed there u cannot be employed anywhere in US n Canada ..............

Secondly : I tell u one thing regina is a very very good city .......... r u from mars ....... wot u mean it looks like a village to u .......... we humans over here use internet to find out these things for FYI ........... go google it ......... go to street view and u can go through regina ...........

I

hahahahaha relaxe dude relaxe, dont take it to ur heart, looks like u r d mayor of saskatchewan, cooooool

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rashi1 said:
hahahahaha relaxe dude relaxe, dont take it to ur heart, looks like u r d mayor of saskatchewan, cooooool
Ur just wasting time and I dont have time to waste ..... I can say tons of things but dont consider worth it ...............

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mfm said:
What is up with your attitude? The guy is just asking. Take a break some where else if you cant be polite!
Sorry mate ..... ur right ...........I was lil stressed ....

mhumzaawan

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MYSTERY MAN said:
why did nt your Uncle apply for Family Immigration (PNP) as Saskatchewan offers Family immigration where even Niece and Nephews are eligible!
My mother has applied for family immigration through SINP. Uncle has sponsored my mother. We applied last year, they told us that our case is being processed but no further correspondence till now

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
bilalsaeed said:
From Karachi
Applied for September 2012 (Applied Date: 12th Jun 2012)
University of Saskatchewan
Master in Bio Medical Engineering
Previous: BS Electronics Engineering
Still Waiting For Medical...... :(

I tried to email embassy for my status update. They don't seem to help in anyways. Any idea What chances do i have ?
Your details are updated. Best of luck for your medical call.

Rashi1

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2012
qamalik729 said:
Ur just wasting time and I dont have time to waste ..... I can say tons of things but dont consider worth it ...............
coooool man....no need to show off urself.just stay away.any way thnks for ur replies

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
bial said:
hey I applied for visa on 27th june got a medical call on 16 july ..done with medical on 17 th july sent my passport back on 18th......havent heard anything from the embassy yet....I am uet lahore graduate and will be persuing Master of engineering in structural engineering(civil) from university of alberta........what will be my chance of getting visa...need an expert opinion.
You will be getting your visa before eid. Update us with the happy news when you get it.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
cussyandrew said:
hey guys, i just got a medical call yesterday (i had applied in Dec last year for LSBF Canada). i just wanted to ask, what are my chances of getting my visa now, and how long will it take to get a response once i submit my medical!!!

also does anyone of you have any idea of what medical prosedures they do and how fit one must be? (im a bit overweight)
Congratulations on getting your medical call. You really are hope booster for all of us on this forum. Your details are updated to the tracking sheet please provide us with your passport returning date once you are done with your medical.

P.S. I hope you are real as other member has cast some doubts on your existence.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
mhumzaawan said:
Kindly tell me about my chances,

I have attached bank statement of 1.5 million rupees in my account and almost 3 million rupees in my facther's account. I have also attached acceptance letter from University of Regina for Bachelors of Engineering(Electronic and System Engineering). Affidavit of support from my uncle living in Regina and there income tax receipts.

I will be grateful to you. :)
mhumzaawan said:
IELTS 6.5
inter(pre Engg.) 77%
Matric 89%

But I have not provided them with any of my results. I just forwarded the Acceptance letter from the University
mhumzaawan said:
No nothing :/

I thought acceptance letter was enough
1. Haven't you checked the documents checklist before filing your case?
2. Are you sure you have sent other necessary documents with your application? I doubt that.

P.S. Your documents are incomplete and as per rules they will be returned to you unprocessed.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rashi1 said:
coooool man....no need to show off urself.just stay away.any way thnks for ur replies
what the fu ck r u talking about as s ho le ..... r u fk in out of ur mind or wot ...........

FM001

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Come on dudes...lets not strangle each others throat. Purpose of this forum is to share information rather than being judgemental and aggressive. Please be patient and ignore each others foibles.