Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 23 lac in own bank a.c. i got refusal due to low bank statement.

now what i have decided is to take a running finance loan for remaining amount for around 30 lac.

now what i want to ask is that will it be good to have these two thing , first the money in my own a.c and then the loan?

or should i take a loan for whole amount of money

i have almost 8 month old bank statement of 23 lac

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saqib053 said:
I have 23 lac in own bank a.c. i got refusal due to low bank statement.

now what i have decided is to take a running finance loan for remaining amount for around 30 lac.

now what i want to ask is that will it be good to have these two thing , first the money in my own a.c and then the loan?

or should i take a loan for whole amount of money

i have almost 8 month old bank statement of 23 lac
hi,
why are you confuse bro. you can take loan on your running finance and don't think such as CHC only interest that you have enough balance or not secondly who is said that statement must be past 6 month you can show 4 month old bank statement.

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro confusion is that, should i go for running finance for whole tution fee or the remaining tuition fee. like i have 23 lac in a.c. and i need 20 lac more. so should i take 20 lac running finance or 43 lac running finance.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
43 lac is better bcoz you got rejection due to less statement.

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but i do have the half amount in my own account. and for remaining amount i am taking loan.

will it not be better that i got refusal due to low bank statement and the amount which was low i have completed it by showing the loan amount. and my own bank statement has also become strong. it is now 8 month old.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saqib053 said:
but i do have the half amount in my own account. and for remaining amount i am taking loan.

will it not be better that i got refusal due to low bank statement and the amount which was low i have completed it by showing the loan amount. and my own bank statement has also become strong. it is now 8 month old.
If you can't take loan due to less dues then how is the loan system for student.....? So bro you are wrong way to confuse you can take loan to fulfilled your statement with your previous incom its not a issue that you take a loan.
many people who take loan completely who are empty a.c and they got visa. while you are half incom already so take a loan to fulfilled without any tnsn.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Guys!

Do we have to include a tentatively reserved ticket in our documents?

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saqib053 said:

Abu B , Is right ........... Why are u confuzing it ................ running finance works this way ...... if u have 2 million in ur account ....... u can take about 2 million loan from the bank ........ they will transfer it to ur account through a check ............. your final statement would be 4 million .............. which is good enough for masters program ...........

Immigation rejects cases if ur even 100,000 rupees lower than their limit ......... ur case got rejected i think due to 7 lack ......... but its better to be on the safe side and go for a 2 million loan that will make 4 million rupees in ur account and eliminate their objection ..........

I hope i got ya right ............

mrkashif

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Hallo Dears,

Any good news?

now 11th week start but no response
according to chc website they will reply in 11 weeks except some cases,but here i saw most of the student didn't receive any response yet. :-\

cheif

Feb 5, 2012
mrkashif said:
Hallo Dears,

Any good news?

now 11th week start but no response
according to chc website they will reply in 11 weeks except some cases,but here i saw most of the student didn't receive any response yet. :-\
i applied in 13 january still waiting
i defer my admission to next session today.
chc did not ask me to defer, i my self decided to do so.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....