+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application since November for Québec city

Ulref

Dec 22, 2020
I am from Colombia and I applied on November 12th, I already had the biometrics, for a Francisation program. The same day I received confirmation of submission and it started the review of eligibility the next day. I’m worried for the approval since the program starts in February 1 and up to this day I haven’t received no updates at all. Anyone is heading to Québec too? Have you received any update or approval? Would I get the approval in time before the program starts in February? I applied online.

Last edited:

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Yes, I attached every document the online application told me. It is a complete application.
My situation is same as yours. My study program is going to be in Quebec as well. It starts on January 17, 2020. You are still in a better position, as you will start in February. My eligibility started to review soon as submitted my application online. My biometrics and medical are already done and passed on December 8 and December 10, respectively.

Did you submit your medicals already?

Ulref

Dec 22, 2020
My situation is same as yours. My study program is going to be in Quebec as well. It starts on January 17, 2020. You are still in a better position, as you will start in February. My eligibility started to review soon as submitted my application online. My biometrics and medical are already done and passed on December 8 and December 10, respectively.

Did you submit your medicals already?
Well, according to the IRCC’s page. Colombian applicants don’t need to submit medicals. And the gckey account says that I don’t need it for now. I’m just crossing my fingers to get an answer quickly to be on schedule with the program and the mandatory quarantine.