+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Sent - Forgot IMM5406 for spouse - Need help

sweetgirl

Jun 22, 2012
Hi All,

I had sent my application on Aug/22 with all required documents. However while checking my application I notice that I had forgot to
attach IMM5406 for my spouse. I had only send IMM5406 for my self.

I had not received file number yet. What should I do now? How I can send this form now?

Please help.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
You can send the form to CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia and write a letter explaining that you forgot to include it and request that they add it to your file. Use 2 envelopes - put the letter and form in one envelope and on that envelope, write your name, date of birth, client ID number. Then place it inside the mailing envelope.

sweetgirl

Jun 22, 2012
Thanks SenoritaBella for your help.

Should I send form and letter now or should I wait for application number to be generated?
Once application number got generated, then it would easier for them to update my file.

please suggest.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Without the form for your spouse, your application is incomplete and will likely be returned. So send it now.

shames

May 18, 2013
It happens to me the same problem. Could you please help me what happened to your case.

Could you please suggest me what I should do?

Thanks, please read the message below.

I am in very urgent situation for your help and it may be useful for all.

I sent application for FWSP NOC category on May 17 and it is in the way to Nova Scotia scheduled to reach before Wednesday 22 May noon.
Unfortunately, we forgot to include the additional family information form (IMM 5406 form) filled and signed by spouse.

Will my application be incomplete and will it cause our application to be returned?

What can I do to send that form? I am applying for first time so I do not have any reference number or file number or client ID and even my file is in the way.

Your kind and concrete help will be very useful for me and for others too.

Thanks a lot,

Shames

shames

May 18, 2013
I am sorry to inform you that most probably they will return the file as they did for other in the similar circumstances.

We were one of unlucky to do minor mistake after so much of effort.

bickyii

Nov 1, 2011
Toronto, ON
shames said:
I am sorry to inform you that most probably they will return the file as they did for other in the similar circumstances.

We were one of unlucky to do minor mistake after so much of effort.
O that was really bad luck. I think you cant even file again as for FSW the no of applications they were going to accept were very limited and by now it would be full already.

toronto999

Jul 2, 2013
Hi
I made different error where I put my personal history address for last 2 year as correct in London,Ontario but when entered the country i incorrectly enetred it as Jordan. should I call them and notify them of this or they will figure it out as my absence days and address were inputed correctly?