Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
I got my application back today as I forgot to sign on "Fee Payment" form. As I was paying through Credit Card. I can see the UCI is updated on my application and also checks with Red pen.

Now, how shall I proceed from here - start filling new application form and supporting documents OR I can forward the same application after completing it with mu missing signature. I am feeling so bad as it was silly one signature mistake :(

Appreciate your reply and espcially from the past experience, if some has of this kind.

Thanks,

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rewrite the forms that CIC have written on and provide the same supporting docs.

abhionly4u1

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
jsm0085 said:
Rewrite the forms that CIC have written on and provide the same supporting docs.
They have just put a sticker pointing to the BOX where I missed to sign, so shall I just sign that page and re-submit the package ? Sorry, to be pest but I am so frustrated and down after seeing this silly mistake :( and this time I don't want to wait for another 2 months and coming to know that I was suppose to send new application.

Appreciate your response.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhionly4u1 said:
They have just put a sticker pointing to the BOX where I missed to sign, so shall I just sign that page and re-submit the package ? Sorry, to be pest but I am so frustrated and down after seeing this silly mistake :( and this time I don't want to wait for another 2 months and coming to know that I was suppose to send new application.

Appreciate your response.
If that's all they have done that's exactly what I would do!

abhionly4u1

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
Talked to CIC agent and per him, I have to complete fresh application and re-submit it.

random123

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
Paying the fee online and including the fee payment receipt is always the best option. Providing a CC # is risky. Should fraudulent activity be detected on your card, OR if you lose your card, your CC company will cancel it and issue a new card number, resulting in CIC being unable to process payment. Hence ANOTHER delay.

If i were you i would consider paying the fee online and just including fee payment receipt.

abhionly4u1 said:
I got my application back today as I forgot to sign on "Fee Payment" form. As I was paying through Credit Card. I can see the UCI is updated on my application and also checks with Red pen.

Now, how shall I proceed from here - start filling new application form and supporting documents OR I can forward the same application after completing it with mu missing signature. I am feeling so bad as it was silly one signature mistake :(

Appreciate your reply and espcially from the past experience, if some has of this kind.

Thanks,

watchpu5hp

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Dec 2012
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
28th Jan 2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
24th Sep 2013
Med's Done....
1st Oct 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21st Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7th nov 2013
LANDED..........
10th Nov 2013
You don't need to submit fresh application.
Just sign the payment form and send the original application back.

My friend had a similar issue ( his wife missed signature at one place) and he just sent back same form with his wife's signature. He got AOR already.

Its your call in the end.

abhionly4u1 said:
Talked to CIC agent and per him, I have to complete fresh application and re-submit it.

cec22

Sep 4, 2013
Thats correct. I got my application package returned since CIC didn't accept the certificate of date of birth issued by Indian Embasssy. So I just sent back the same application kit and added the additional documents that the officer requested. Got my AOR after that. No need to fill new forms.

Jenya

Jul 4, 2013
abhionly4u1 said:

Thanks,

I had the same problem. I didn't send Birth Certificate and my application came back with lot of red notes and stickers. I called to CIC and they told me to put all missing document, sign whatever I missed and send the same package with red marks on them but also add an explanation letter what did I correct/add from the first time. So I added certificate, wrote an explanation letter, sent and it all worked. Just got my AOR a day ago. Good luck!

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Jenya said:
I had the same problem. I didn't send Birth Certificate and my application came back with lot of red notes and stickers. I called to CIC and they told me to put all missing document, sign whatever I missed and send the same package with red marks on them but also add an explanation letter what did I correct/add from the first time. So I added certificate, wrote an explanation letter, sent and it all worked. Just got my AOR a day ago. Good luck!
When is your WP expires?

Jenya

Jul 4, 2013
Konan1982 said:
By that time you should get your PR..
I havent applied yet and my WP ll be expiring 2014 July..
You can apply, get your AOR and then ask for open work permit. Isn't this wonderful?)) It's enough time for all of that.

abhionly4u1

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
Thanks guys and appreciate your feedback. I think it make sense as well to have complete the missing information. Also, I can see they (CIC) have put a sticker with pointer which says SIGN HERE. Had the application stand incomplete and NULL and VOID, they would or rather shouldn't be doing this. Simply tell that application I complete with below reason and re-submit it.

I will update you guys once I post my application and its outcome. :)

Cheers,

abhionly4u1

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
I have forwarded my returned application to CIO, Sydney, NS after signing under the missed block on Fee Payment form, Also I duplicated the same form, just in case and wrote a covering letter mentioning that nothing else is changed in the application except completing missed signature.

I have mailed it today from India.