+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application returned

dee1

Jan 6, 2009
my application is being returned because my noc qualifications weren't listed in detail. Can I resubmit it with an updated application listing my qualifications in more detail.

dee1

Jan 6, 2009
I did submit it to sydney but they said my list of job duties were not detailed enough. thank you I am going to resubmit it again before they decide to change the rules.

dee1

Jan 6, 2009
yes it was but I just listed the basics I did not know I had to detail oriented but I learned a valuable lesson I am going to reapply but should I include a cover letter explaining why I am doing it again. I did recieve a file number with my denial letter but it starts with a B so maybe it isn't a file number.

dee1

Jan 6, 2009
thank you soo much I am going to resubmit my application next week. Hopefully this time I will get it right. Just one quick ? my job will do the experience letter but our employment verification is just a toll free number that does verify you are employed there and your salary.

dee1

Jan 6, 2009
My supervisor wrote the letter but she told me that she had to put the telephone number for employment verification on there but her letter does list my salary and job functions but the problem is that they cannot contact her directly.

dee1

Jan 6, 2009
quick question can I just send in a letter with the correct job duties listed with the letter they returned to me since I haven't recieved anything back from them yet or do I need to just reapply?

znaty

Feb 15, 2009
Canada
onther question plz ?

did they incached your bank draft or they sent it back to you without withdrawal?

your answer will make a lot of things clear to me

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
dee1 said:
My supervisor wrote the letter but she told me that she had to put the telephone number for employment verification on there but her letter does list my salary and job functions but the problem is that they cannot contact her directly.
is there any other way to check this without making a phone call?

dee1

Jan 6, 2009
They did cash my money order but I still got an refusal letter. I am resending in my application with a more detailed letter.

dee1

Jan 6, 2009
In reply to the other ? I dont know whether or not they will need a different way to contact them but I am going to take the chance.

fersal

Oct 15, 2007
The space on the applpication is very limited, can I use a blank paper to write down my NOC description?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fersal, Why not?

My 2 Cents worth:

NOTE:
"The submission of a clear, absolute, and precise immigration application is the key to the
processing and acceptance of your case. Proper organization of your case, during
the immigration process will guarantee @ the least that your application stays on way.

Bear in mind that you shouldn't hide any factor/information from the CIC as regards the questionaires and forms. File your documents in a clear and organized manner, Give maximum details of your qualification and experience.
And when asked for documents, Provide everything that will support,Your experience and Your Qualifications
e.g your experience certificates/references along with your appointment letter, Diplomas, Professional certificates and/or Degrees,
salary slips and resignation letter(If resigned). Try to provide maximum information. Information that you can prove via documents. This will raise your chances of success. Don't forget that the Immigration Procedure is like fighting a case ".

Disclaimer:
I am not an Immigration Expert nor a Legal Advisor.

cooldeepforyou

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Hello Dee1,
Can you please tell me what was your application processing start date. ?
They started my application process on 9 OCT 2008 and my occupation is also not on the new list.
thanks for your help in advance.

dee1

Jan 6, 2009
I sent my application on 1/21/09 they sent me a letter dated 1/29/09 telling me that my job qualifications weren't listed in detail. I just resent a new application today wish me luck. But this time I included a separate paper listing my qualifications. Post office told me it would take 5 business days.