Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
See below from cic... it indicates there is no cap in the EE....

6. Will there be a cap on the number of candidates admitted to the Express Entry pool?

There is no limit to the number of people who may enter the Express Entry pool. We expect this to result in a range of candidates with a greater variety of skills and experience from which employers, provinces and territories can select to meet their needs. However, we will base the number of candidates who get an ITA for permanent residence on the Annual Immigration Levels Plan. The Levels Plan will still set out the broad admission ranges for the immigration programs that are part of Express Entry.

Express Entry will create an inventory of high-quality candidates who employers in Canada will be able to consider when they cannot find Canadians or permanent residents to fill job vacancies.

Under Express Entry, labour market demand, in the form of a job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or a nomination by a province or territory will provide candidates with enough additional points and be ranked high enough to be invited to apply at the next eligible draw of candidates. Draws will be made from the Express Entry pool on a regular basis, and instructions for each draw will be posted on our website. Note that all job offers will be subject to Employment and Social Development Canada’s (ESDC’s) LMIA requirements in place at that time.

Employers and potential candidates will also benefit from faster processing. CIC’s goal is a six-month or less processing time from the day we receive a complete application for permanent residence to the day a final decision is made.

khushishah

Feb 2, 2015
my application was also returned. I applied on 27 Nov 2014 and received by CIC on 2nd Dec, but it was returned stating incomplete Section as per Regulation 10 of IRPA. They have highlighted Credit card number on enclosed checklist, indicating error in number. I verified my credit card number it is correct but it is just that it is 14 digits instead of 16 digits of HDFC bank.

Now I want to ask that whether I should appeal to CIC and resubmit my application or apply under Express Entry. I m more keen on appealing as by the end of Dec 2014 cap was not full. But still want your comments on this regard. Further, if I appeal in how many days I will get the reply.

We are having proof credit card statement to valid our claim and we can also attach copy of credit card with resubmission of application.

Your comments will help me to a great extent.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
cool_canada said:
See below from cic... it indicates there is no cap in the EE....

6. Will there be a cap on the number of candidates admitted to the Express Entry pool?
OP is talking about CEC - not Express Entry.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Amanricky1989 said:
they said cap has been reached :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Yes - the cap was reached somewhere between October 20th and 23rd for CEC. You will have to apply through EE now.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
I think 21k quota will be for this year + previous year...make sense why they allocated so many spot for CEC...

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khushishah said:
my application was also returned. I applied on 27 Nov 2014 and received by CIC on 2nd Dec, but it was returned stating incomplete Section as per Regulation 10 of IRPA. They have highlighted Credit card number on enclosed checklist, indicating error in number. I verified my credit card number it is correct but it is just that it is 14 digits instead of 16 digits of HDFC bank.

Now I want to ask that whether I should appeal to CIC and resubmit my application or apply under Express Entry. I m more keen on appealing as by the end of Dec 2014 cap was not full. But still want your comments on this regard. Further, if I appeal in how many days I will get the reply.

We are having proof credit card statement to valid our claim and we can also attach copy of credit card with resubmission of application.

Your comments will help me to a great extent.
Cap was reached in October. Yours was sent in too late anyway.