July 17th, 2013
Passport Req..
September 13th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: April 26th, DM: May 8th
ran573 said:
hey sicilian85,

application recieved-27th april
medical done in sept. but i dunno when they recieved..
RCMP fingerprints done in oct.

online application status check thing doesnt show anything from the first day.......everytime I put my client id, it says no info or no record...
they never sent me any e-mail either...I changed my e-mail address but i sent them new one almost 2 months ago, n I got confirmation of that e-mail so that shud be gud.......Now I'm looking to shoot them an e-mail..
yeah just email them and wait for few days and you will get a ppr reply... last few days many applicants are getting ppr, so its good now :) Good Luck !

sicilian85

Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2013
AOR Received.
August 20th, 2013
File Transfer...
August 29th, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17th, 2013
Passport Req..
September 13th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
saka101 said:
sicilan did u send the copy of the email with your passport?
No, since i mailed the application i didnt keep the email copy. just the passport, photo, rprf and eye color and height printed out in a paper.

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sicilian85 said:
No, since i mailed the application i didnt keep the email copy. just the passport, photo, rprf and eye color and height printed out in a paper.
thanks i'm gonna ask a stupid question

for the rprf money order did u write your file number @ the back?? and did u sign it at the back as well?

sicilian85

Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2013
AOR Received.
August 20th, 2013
File Transfer...
August 29th, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17th, 2013
Passport Req..
September 13th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
saka101 said:
thanks i'm gonna ask a stupid question

for the rprf money order did u write your file number @ the back?? and did u sign it at the back as well?
I just wrote the file number behind my money order but i didn't sign it.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
ran573 said:
hey sicilian85,

application recieved-27th april
medical done in sept. but i dunno when they recieved..
RCMP fingerprints done in oct.

online application status check thing doesnt show anything from the first day.......everytime I put my client id, it says no info or no record...
they never sent me any e-mail either...I changed my e-mail address but i sent them new one almost 2 months ago, n I got confirmation of that e-mail so that shud be gud.......Now I'm looking to shoot them an e-mail..
Did you try accessing with your Application Number? and when entering your Client Id, there should be no space OR - in between! If this does not work, send them an email verifying all the details that you are using to access ECAS! You can also try calling CIC Call centre and access the telephone service, you can enter your CLIENT ID over there and see if it gives you any information!

ran573

Feb 17, 2012
hey sharuu, I tried application number too, but same thing again...........on phone service, it only tells when they recieved my application thats it.

stillWaiting78

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
12-07-2011
Med's Request
12-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-07-2011
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
so could anyone here tell me what this email means? I have sent what they asked last week right after getting this email. no how should I feel? is this a good thing? or am I just looking into another hopeless waiting?

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We have now completed the initial assessment of your application, and expect to finalize your application without a personal interview. We reserve the right to call you to an interview should it become necessary at some future stage in processing.

Additional Information / Documents
Further processing of your application has been suspended until we receive the following information / documents. Forward this information no later than 90 days from the date of this e-mail.

-your country police certificate

Change of address:
It is imperative that you inform the Buffalo office of any change in your e-mail address or postal mailing address.

Note: Do not use the CIC e-Cas on-line Change of address system. Your new address will not be downloaded to your file in Buffalo.

Change in family status:
You must notify us of any birth, marriage, engagement, divorce, death, or any other significant change in your marital or family composition. You can do so by mail, fax to 716 858 9591 or e-mail to buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. Failure to advise us of these changes could result in delays in processing and possible refusal of your application.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee
Every principal applicant and his/her spouse/common law partner or conjugal partner is required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). If you have not already paid the RPRF, you should do so at this time.
The amount of the RPRF is $490.00 CAD (or $490.00 USD)
The RPRF must be submitted in the form of a money order, certified cheque or bank draft payable to the “Canadian Consulate General”.
The RPRF will be refunded if for any reason you do not immigrate to Canada

We do not confirm receipt of information / documents . Please submit information only once.

sicilian85

Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2013
AOR Received.
August 20th, 2013
File Transfer...
August 29th, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17th, 2013
Passport Req..
September 13th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
stillWaiting78 said:
so could anyone here tell me what this email means? I have sent what they asked last week right after getting this email. no how should I feel? is this a good thing? or am I just looking into another hopeless waiting?

Dear Applicant:

We have now completed the initial assessment of your application, and expect to finalize your application without a personal interview. We reserve the right to call you to an interview should it become necessary at some future stage in processing.

Further processing of your application has been suspended until we receive the following information / documents. Forward this information no later than 90 days from the date of this e-mail.

Change of address:
It is imperative that you inform the Buffalo office of any change in your e-mail address or postal mailing address.

Note: Do not use the CIC e-Cas on-line Change of address system. Your new address will not be downloaded to your file in Buffalo.

Change in family status:
You must notify us of any birth, marriage, engagement, divorce, death, or any other significant change in your marital or family composition. You can do so by mail, fax to 716 858 9591 or e-mail to buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. Failure to advise us of these changes could result in delays in processing and possible refusal of your application.

Every principal applicant and his/her spouse/common law partner or conjugal partner is required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). If you have not already paid the RPRF, you should do so at this time.
The RPRF must be submitted in the form of a money order, certified cheque or bank draft payable to the “Canadian Consulate General”.

We do not confirm receipt of information / documents . Please submit information only once.
They are requesting for
- Police Clearance Certificate from your country
- RPRF ($490 CAD)

and if there is any change in your address or family status (if you are married) you have to update that to them.

Send all these information in one mail to your processing center with in 90 days. Hope this helps.

are you Indian nationality ?

neptune01

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 09, 2010
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
december 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 05, 2011 (via email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08/22/2011
Med's Done....
09/01/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 07, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 7, 2012
LANDED..........
June 9, 2012
stillWaiting78 said:

Dear Applicant:

Change of address:

Change in family status:
You must notify us of any birth, marriage, engagement, divorce, death, or any other significant change in your marital or family composition. You can do so by mail, fax to 716 858 9591 or e-mail to buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. Failure to advise us of these changes could result in delays in processing and possible refusal of your application.

I have received similar document by mail. They have a list of item but and they marked with cross what document they asked for. I emailed them with info last week, since then nothing.
Once they receive requested documents they will move ahead and won't too long. Nothing to worry about it.

sicilian85

Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2013
AOR Received.
August 20th, 2013
File Transfer...
August 29th, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17th, 2013
Passport Req..
September 13th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
neptune01 said:
I have received similar document by mail. They have a list of item but and they marked with cross what document they asked for. I emailed them with info last week, since then nothing.
Once they receive requested documents they will move ahead and won't too long. Nothing to worry about it.
yea, once they receive the docs they will move files faster, it happened in few cases....

btw @stillwaiting78, whats your timeline ?

Arora17

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
sicilian85 said:
yea, once they receive the docs they will move files faster, it happened in few cases....

btw @ stillwaiting78, whats your timeline ?
Hello All.
I know when u get married , U have to notify the VO , abt the change..
But what if you are not married, but engaged to be married, Do i still notify them rite now?

sicilian85

Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2013
AOR Received.
August 20th, 2013
File Transfer...
August 29th, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17th, 2013
Passport Req..
September 13th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Arora17 said:
Hello All.
I know when u get married , U have to notify the VO , abt the change..
But what if you are not married, but engaged to be married, Do i still notify them rite now?
NO, if you are engaged you don't have to notify them. Only if you are married you have to update them :)

Arora17

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
sicilian85 said:
NO, if you are engaged you don't have to notify them. Only if you are married you have to update them :)
Alrite.. Thanks a Lot,
Seen a lot of PPR 'S Come Thru , These couple o Days,
Interesting! Hopefully We all Get ours soon as well..
8) :p

sicilian85

Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2013
AOR Received.
August 20th, 2013
File Transfer...
August 29th, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17th, 2013
Passport Req..
September 13th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Arora17 said:
Alrite.. Thanks a Lot,
Seen a lot of PPR 'S Come Thru , These couple o Days,
Interesting! Hopefully We all Get ours soon as well..
8) :p
oh yeah... lots of ppr's ;D hopefully all of us will get ppr and finish this PR process quickly.... its taking very long time and increases our blood pressure :p