+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application/profile updated

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Where do we see that submitted updated thing?
To the application list. Under the "Current Status" column.

I saw mine changed to "Application/profile updated" status again a few seconds ago. I wonder if this is only caused by the technical glitch. I experienced this last Friday and today, both days have login difficulties.

Though I want to think that they are really working on our files.

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Log in issues. After login/password when I click on continue system send me back to home page. Like if I was login out.
I couldn't log in on desktop, I was able to login to mobile after a few attempts. Try that and check if your status changed.

nmp98

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020

I saw mine changed to "Application/profile updated" status again a few seconds ago. I wonder if this is only caused by the technical glitch. I experienced this last Friday and today, both days have login difficulties.

I am having the same login issues particularly today for the very first time. I cant even access target page to check the status.

suhelm

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Los angeles
Login issue-> then i see "application/profile updated"

tmahd

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020

Mine says your action required. I have to submit biometric