+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Processing During Holiday Season

nsapp

Star Member
Aug 28, 2013
My PNP Application was received by CIO on 23rd May 2013
Medicals were done by July end and sent to CPP-O by first week of August and status was updated on eCas early August. But since then did not see any momement at all... I was expecting to see "In Process" but no luck till now.

Any idea, how things are progressing? Also any idea of how does processing go during holiday season?

Thanks.

nsapp

Star Member
Aug 28, 2013
For those who are visiting this thread for answer that I might have got. Here it is from another forum:
I am suprised that you were asked to do your medical so quickly as they are only valid for 12 months. As far as I am aware holidays don't make a great deal of difference, offices generally will only shut down for 2-3 days over the Christmas period.

I understand how hard it is to wait, hopefully they will speed up the processing and you will be able to get your PR before next summer.

If you need a new work permit, as a Provincial Nominee you won't need an LMO and can also utilise the 'bridging open work permit' once CIC have confirmed that you are eligible under the economic classes. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp

For those who came here to respond to my question:
You are one of the best people in this world who try to help other with your kindness.
It's a shame that I did not get any single response in this forum, probably since there are not a lot of Yoda's here.

Nevertheless, I am very happy that you are attempting and I really appreciate that. You are my Yoda :)

Thanks.