+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICATION OF TOURIST VISA FOR A NURSING GRADUATE FROM THE PHILIPPINES

elisaqt

Oct 31, 2008
Hi guys,

i'm new here and this is my first time to post a question. i'm planning to apply a tourist visa going to canda to accompany my mom to visit my brother in toronto. i'm 25 years old, female, a registered nurse here in the philippines and currently undergoing a training program for nurses in a public hospital. can u give me guys an advice what requirements should i prepare or anticipate that the canadian immigration would require. please give me ideas...thank you

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Get a letter from your training program saying that you are enrolled and must return. They like to see some kind of proof that you will return when your visit is over.

elisaqt

Oct 31, 2008
thank you for your reply..is the letter you are saying is some kind of a certification? thank you

canthai

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
elisaqt,
The letter just shows to immigration proof that you will return from Canada after your visit since you have responsibilities to your career. Also, a letter of invitation from your brother for both you and your mom may help. This shows to immigration that you have a destination and a place to stay (if necc.). Anything else that shows you and your mom HAVE to come back because of your responsibilities or ties to your home (i.e. other family, land, jobs, etc.).

Good luck!

canthai