+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application of Re entry visa in Buffalo, New York

solanah

Oct 2, 2007
My friend will going to the Philippines for vacation this June. She's working here in Ottawa as Live-in Caregiver under TRV. She would like to know the requirements if she's going to apply here re -entry visa in Buffalo, New York. Because she's living far from Manila in the Philippines,it's too hassle to come back and wait for the re entry visa for a week since her vacation is only a month. Please help.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

solanah said:
My friend will going to the Philippines for vacation this June. She's working here in Ottawa as Live-in Caregiver under TRV. She would like to know the requirements if she's going to apply here re -entry visa in Buffalo, New York. Because she's living far from Manila in the Philippines,it's too hassle to come back and wait for the re entry visa for a week since her vacation is only a month. Please help.
Follow the instructions here: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/visa_temp.aspx?lang=eng

PMM

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi PMM, are this documents to be pass for applying for TRV same as requirements applying in the philippines?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/working-travailler.aspx?lang=eng#n6

tinkermarie said:
hi PMM, are this documents to be pass for applying for TRV same as requirements applying in the philippines?

laila1208

Jan 2, 2012
hi just only to ask about the visa..i still have a multiple visa in my passport expires on march 28,2012..and planning to go back home for vacation on february 13 to march 13,2012.my question is it is okey to use my visa for reentry?still have 15days before expires.and i just recieved my open work permit last december 8,2011 and expire on 2013.
Thank you for your kind consideration.Waiting for your reply here or on my email...

laila1208

Jan 2, 2012
laila1208 said:
hi just only to ask about the visa..i still have a multiple visa in my passport expires on march 28,2012..and planning to go back home for vacation on february 13 to march 13,2012.my question is it is okey to use my visa for reentry?still have 15days before expires.and i just recieved my open work permit last december 8,2011 and expire on 2013.
Thank you for your kind consideration.Waiting for your reply here or on my email...