+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application is approved but haven't got the letter of how to get the study permi

Barbara12

Mar 13, 2014
Hi my friends,

there is an application update on my study permit application today, and found that my status was closed that my application is approved.

However, there should be a letter sent to me for how to get the study permit but I haven't got any new message to my CIC account for that.

I suppose to get the letter at the same time when my study permit get approved right? Or it will be sent a few days later?

Thank you for help.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Barbara12 said:
Hi my friends,

there is an application update on my study permit application today, and found that my status was closed that my application is approved.

However, there should be a letter sent to me for how to get the study permit but I haven't got any new message to my CIC account for that.

I suppose to get the letter at the same time when my study permit get approved right? Or it will be sent a few days later?

Thank you for help.
did u get an approval letter? it may be attached to email check ur spam mail. Have u sent ur passport for visa stamp(assuming ur from a non visa exempt country)

Barbara12

Mar 13, 2014
Hi I do not need to stamp on my passport, as I m from a visa exempt country.
Btw, I m inside Canada now in a work permit, so it is just changing from work to study permit.

However, all my friends get the letter in addition to the status approved, dunno y I haven't got anything

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my study permit application today, and found that my status was closed that my application is approved.

Look there, on your "site" . Click on Message (the last RIGHT column). It will take you to the next page . There, click on the very first left column next to your name. There is a sign ">" . IT IS THERE!
The same place where was notification from CIC that your application has been received.

pparma08

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
CHC-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with the application
IELTS Request
6.5 overall
File Transfer...
28-03-2014
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
07-03-14
Interview........
still don't know
Passport Req..
sent with the application
LANDED..........
soon if granted the visa....
Barbara12 said:
Hi my friends,

Thank you for help.
i think you don't need the LOI (Letter of Introduction) because you're already in canada.

Barbara12

Mar 13, 2014
Hi all,

I got the letter several hours after my application status was approved, I think it is due to the system delay.

And the study permit will be sent to me by post, yeah!

Thank U all :p