+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application has been transferred to Etobicoke office

katiekati

Jun 28, 2024
No reason most probably. But you are lucky, Etobicoke is very fast.
thank you so much for replying. I have read many negative things regarding file transfers. They are saying that transferring your file to Etobicoke is a bad sign and that they will further examine your eligibility and may request an interview or additional documents which may take another year. I have already been waiting for my pr for 2 years. I was wondering if there is anyone whose file was transferred to Etobicoke too.

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
thank you so much for replying. I have read many negative things regarding file transfers. They are saying that transferring your file to Etobicoke is a bad sign and that they will further examine your eligibility and may request an interview or additional documents which may take another year. I have already been waiting for my pr for 2 years. I was wondering if there is anyone whose file was transferred to Etobicoke too.
I understand your anxiety and stress. IRCC is a patience game. Hope for the best. Worry about what you can control. Nobody knows and can tell for sure.

Looking at the statistics, Etobicoke is super fast, so it's may be for the good.

Reactions: katiekati