AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
@np08 The email was for my boyfriend and he has UCI, because I already have an account and UCI, so if I sign in with my account I should use my UCI or his UCI? and yes I put 2, I tried with my information, his information and the number of the application but nothing.
To be honest, I don't know. The most straight forward way is for the applicant to use their UCI and their application number, as it is their application in the end. I know some people connect it through the sponsor instead and that seems to be what you guys did given that it's his UCI in the AOR, but I'm not familiar with that. Might as well try all the combinations (both your accounts, UCIs and the app number) - something should work eventually.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
the spousal sponsorship application is in 2 parts....(1) Sponsor eligibility to sponsor PA.....(2) PA application for PR......after Sponsor has sponsor has been approved, the sponsor process is complete and the 2nd part process starts.....you may link application with PA details (UCI # or Application #).

All about MyCIC

azumaetar

Mar 3, 2017
UCI number on the AOR is for her sponsor only but the application number is for both the sponsor and the principal applicant. She has her own UCI number - which is usually the same number on her Study/Work permit and Visa.

@azumaetar, Try the following steps and let me know how it goes:
  1. Go to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
  2. Scroll down and click on Continue with GCKey
  3. Sign up and/or Sign in with your credentials
  4. Click on Add (link) your application to your account
  5. Select Category: Permanent Residence
  6. Sub Category: Family Class (Spouses)
  7. Select: Application Number and Family Name
  8. Application Number: Fill in the Application Number on the AOR (starting with letter F followed by 9 digits)
  9. Family Name: Fill in your last name
  10. Select: Passport
  11. Fill in the details (yours)
  12. If you applied Inland: Select your current Province and City (not the Point of Entry); otherwise, fill in the same information you filed on your application.
  13. Marital Status: Select Common-Law. Since you are calling your sponsor as your boyfriend, I am guessing you are not married.
  14. Enter the number of family members as 2 if you have no dependents; otherwise, add 1 for each dependant of yours regardless if they are accompanying you to Canada or not.
Thanks, I will let you know. I`m going to try again this afternoon, I exceeded the number of failed.

Reactions: barsarah

azumaetar

Mar 3, 2017
To be honest, I don't know. The most straight forward way is for the applicant to use their UCI and their application number, as it is their application in the end. I know some people connect it through the sponsor instead and that seems to be what you guys did given that it's his UCI in the AOR, but I'm not familiar with that. Might as well try all the combinations (both your accounts, UCIs and the app number) - something should work eventually.
Thank I will try again in 24hours.

azumaetar

Mar 3, 2017
UCI number on the AOR is for her sponsor only but the application number is for both the sponsor and the principal applicant. She has her own UCI number - which is usually the same number on her Study/Work permit and Visa.

@azumaetar, Try the following steps and let me know how it goes:
  1. Go to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
  2. Scroll down and click on Continue with GCKey
  3. Sign up and/or Sign in with your credentials
  4. Click on Add (link) your application to your account
  5. Select Category: Permanent Residence
  6. Sub Category: Family Class (Spouses)
  7. Select: Application Number and Family Name
  8. Application Number: Fill in the Application Number on the AOR (starting with letter F followed by 9 digits)
  9. Family Name: Fill in your last name
  10. Select: Passport
  11. Fill in the details (yours)
  12. If you applied Inland: Select your current Province and City (not the Point of Entry); otherwise, fill in the same information you filed on your application.
  13. Marital Status: Select Common-Law. Since you are calling your sponsor as your boyfriend, I am guessing you are not married.
  14. Enter the number of family members as 2 if you have no dependents; otherwise, add 1 for each dependant of yours regardless if they are accompanying you to Canada or not.
@barsarah, I did it! thank Thank thank so much!!!

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
Reactions: azumaetar

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
@barsarah, I did it! thank Thank thank so much!!!
Hey how are you . I know it’s a long time since you were on .

I got a email recently just like yours no PDF just stating they received my application with application number and UCI I tried to link it or check the status but it’s not found. Is this the aor or did another email come to you . I hope you reply thank you