Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
Dear all,
I just received an email form CIC today.
"This confirms that your application for Canadian Citizenship has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/08/28."

Is my application not an "incomplete" no return, right?

Thanks,

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexdive said:
Dear all,
I just received an email form CIC today.
"This confirms that your application for Canadian Citizenship has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/08/28."

Is my application not an "incomplete" no return, right?

Thanks,
when they received them, then only they check your papers if everything is ok. Next you will see the line saying 'we process your application on... ' and they will send you the book on the same day they process your application,

if you will get a letter from them within 2 months it means that you either miss documents or there are something wrong with the paper. Hopefully your apps is OK

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
before cic use to show help page for all the different status of application like received/ inprocess / abandoned / closed now I am not able to find that help page. can someone guide me to that page if it still exist showing different status meaning during our application life cycle.

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
hoping_canadian said:
when they received them, then only they check your papers if everything is ok. Next you will see the line saying 'we process your application on... ' and they will send you the book on the same day they process your application,

if you will get a letter from them within 2 months it means that you either miss documents or there are something wrong with the paper. Hopefully your apps is OK
Again, thank you for your advice. I've been trying to login to see what my e-case looks like unfortunately using my UCI won't work but will keep trying.

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexdive said:
Again, thank you for your advice. I've been trying to login to see what my e-case looks like unfortunately using my UCI won't work but will keep trying.
how about using your client id number? i think you can check your ecas

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hoping_canadian said:
Again, as reported multiple times by members of this forum including myself, people who received email AOR do not have access to eCas so far for unknown reasons.. Even june applicants.. My application is in process and is assigned to an officer, still no eCas. So don't worry about it.

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
hoping_canadian said:
Lol I'm guessing my app just only received and might not entried into system yet. I tried with PR card no. and Client ID but both won't work!

Hopefully to get it updated soon allowing me to check my e-case to see what it looks like in process or received.

"This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed"