+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application got refused. Need help on what to do next.

mannypakyu

May 31, 2021
Hello, hope to find you guys all well.
I'm applying for a study permit from Indonesia, but it got refused for these reasons:

-I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
-I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
-Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

I'm planning on re-applying with improved statements, but I'm not sure about the letter structure itself. Should I re-write a brand new one from the beginning? Or should I write a letter justifying only the reasons for my refusal?

Thank you.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
I'm applying for a study permit from Indonesia, but it got refused for these reasons:

-I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
-I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
-Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

I'm planning on re-applying with improved statements, but I'm not sure about the letter structure itself. Should I re-write a brand new one from the beginning? Or should I write a letter justifying only the reasons for my refusal?

Thank you.
While re applying you will have to write a new statement of purpose + address the refusal reasons either in the same plan or a new letter of explanation.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

Thank you.
First step, get GCMS notes.

Reactions: CMog

NAVSANGEET

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018

Thank you.
Share your refusal time line plz
When did you applied.?
from which country?
did you get BVL and refusal on same day?

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Apply for GCMS notes. I have too. I got my refusal in 24 days after I applied and waiting on notes now. I did not have a SOP in my first application so i will attach one this time addressing the refusal reason.

Dorabach

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Apply for GCMS notes. I have too. I got my refusal in 24 days after I applied and waiting on notes now. I did not have a SOP in my first application so i will attach one this time addressing the refusal reason.
CaN you share your timeline please?

Fhbas

Nov 3, 2021

Thank you.
Hi, did you ended up reapplying? What steps did you do after this?

I'm from Indonesia as well and is currently facing the same issue.