+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application forms not updated

ado88

May 24, 2013
HI everyone,

I submitted my application under CEC in April, but just realized I didn't used the most updated forms (I completed the forms since last November and stupidly just saved it in my computer instead of going back to the website - the forms were updated in Jan 2013 and April 2013 - I wish I knew this forum earlier and read the advices about forms being updated all the time before I sent my application).

I heard that many applications got returned /rejected because of this, but is there any chance they would still accept it? Should I withdraw the application now? Wouldn't that be better than having them probably accept and start processing my application and then decline it because of the old forms, and then I'll loose the application fees?

Thanks for your advice

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
ado88 said:
HI everyone,

I submitted my application under CEC in April, but just realized I didn't used the most updated forms (I completed the forms since last November and stupidly just saved it in my computer instead of going back to the website - the forms were updated in Jan 2013 and April 2013 - I wish I knew this forum earlier and read the advices about forms being updated all the time before I sent my application).

I heard that many applications got returned /rejected because of this, but is there any chance they would still accept it? Should I withdraw the application now? Wouldn't that be better than having them probably accept and start processing my application and then decline it because of the old forms, and then I'll loose the application fees?

Thanks for your advice
If you used the old application forms, in all likelihood they will return your application. It will not be a rejection. You will get all the forms back, and no fee will be processed. Just have the other forms ready. You should get your application back in about 30 days.

ado88

May 24, 2013
Thanks spookyb. I hope they return it soon, it's been a little more than 30 days. I heard many people got it return because of this reason, but I wanted to make sure if that's like 100% chances, or if any chance they still initially approve it and then reject it later. I actually want my application returned so I can reapply asap . :)

spookyb said:
If you used the old application forms, in all likelihood they will return your application. It will not be a rejection. You will get all the forms back, and no fee will be processed. Just have the other forms ready. You should get your application back in about 30 days.