+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application form for skilled workers

Wirba

Apr 16, 2023
Good morning to everyone. Someone should kindly help me with the directives to apply as a skilled worker from Cameroon with the form

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good morning to everyone. Someone should kindly help me with the directives to apply as a skilled worker from Cameroon with the form
What form? Are you applying with a job offer/LMIA or through Express Entry Based on you age, experience, education (ECA), language (IELTS) and funds.

Reactions: Wirba

Wirba

Apr 16, 2023
What form? Are you applying with a job offer/LMIA or through Express Entry Based on you age, experience, education (ECA), language (IELTS) and funds.
No job offer yet and language proficiency but the funds are available

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Married with my CRS 522. Still to evaluate my credentials and IELTS
Wow, few people get 522 who are not working in Canada. So you must know French and have a PhD?

What is your eligibility score out of 100. You need 67 to be eligible. What is your profile?

Wirba

Apr 16, 2023
Wow, few people get 522 who are not working in Canada. So you must know French and have a PhD?

What is your eligibility score out of 100. You need 67 to be eligible. What is your profile?
I'm a certified secondary school teacher teacher with a diploma with equivalence of masters degree following the credential evaluation according to the US standard

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm a certified secondary school teacher teacher with a diploma with equivalence of masters degree following the credential evaluation according to the US standard
US standards have nothing to do with Canadian equivalency. May not be equivalent to Masters. You will need to take IELTS and TEF for English and French. Do you have children or just your spouse? She can get ECA and take IELTS/TEF and maybe increase your score.

Last edited:

Wirba

Apr 16, 2023
US standards have nothing to do with Canadian equivalency. May not be equivalent to Masters. You will need to take IELTS and TEF for English and French. Do you have children or just your spouse? She can get ECA and take IELTS/TEF and maybe increase your score.
Ok thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok thanks
But since you are fluent in French and English, and assume in your 30s then you should be eligible. Whether you get an ITA depends on your final score. If you want to teach in Canada, you need to be licensed by the province. Most require a B.Ed so if you want to teach, research if even possible if you immigrate to Canada.