+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for January 2015 enrty

momojomo

Aug 31, 2014
Hi all,

I am presently in the UK and i would like to apply for a Canadian study visa in January 2015.

I just completed my postgraduate degree in a Uni in the UK and want to know if i can still meet up with January admission

Basically my tier 4 UK visa runs out in January 2015.

My question is "do i need to have more than 3 months valid visa in other to apply for canadian visa from the UK?"

Thanks

momojomo

Aug 31, 2014
momojomo said:
Hi all,

I am presently in the UK and i would like to apply for a Canadian study visa in January 2015.

I just completed my postgraduate degree in a Uni in the UK and want to know if i can still meet up with January admission

Basically my tier 4 UK visa runs out in January 2015.

My question is "do i need to have more than 3 months valid visa in other to apply for canadian visa from the UK?"

Thanks
I need your advice guys!!

coolraman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
Hi,

I dont think visa rules are different when applying from different countries. The rules are all the same.
So you need the following in order to get canadian student visa:
1. Admission letter/letter of acceptance from recognized canadian university.
2. Proof of funds. Living + tuition fees.
3. SOP showing your intent to study and why it is right course after your current course.
4. Home country ties showing you will leave Canada after completion of course.

Visitor visa has nothing to do with student visa and you need to have the above things to get visa.

Plus 1 rating if you like my answer.

momojomo

Aug 31, 2014
coolraman said:
Hi,

I dont think visa rules are different when applying from different countries. The rules are all the same.
So you need the following in order to get canadian student visa:
1. Admission letter/letter of acceptance from recognized canadian university.
2. Proof of funds. Living + tuition fees.
3. SOP showing your intent to study and why it is right course after your current course.
4. Home country ties showing you will leave Canada after completion of course.

Visitor visa has nothing to do with student visa and you need to have the above things to get visa.

Plus 1 rating if you like my answer.
Thank you for your response.

However i don't think i explained myself well..

I have a tier 4 visa from the UK expiring in January 2015. I have like 3 months until my visa runs out.

my question:" is it possible to apply for a Canadian visa having less than 3 months valid UK visa on my passport?"

Thank You

coolraman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
UK and Canada are different countries hence it does not matter if you have other countries valid visa in your passport. But you will have to prove Visa officer that you are genuinely going for studies and why this course in Canada is correct step for you after your course in UK.