Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Eithan. I used to follow your post, registered to respond :)
My elder son also has Autism and we are still waiting
please find my details.
AOR - 10 Feb 2020
PR fees - Upfront
Biometrics - Feb 20 2020
Eligibility - Passed as per the call with IRCC
Medicals passed - (Except for my son)
Raised GCMS on OCT 19th, On Nov 16 received a note from IRCC that they need another 90 days to respond. In Web form and call, getting same standard template answer. Due Covid critical officers are not available they have limited staffs. In last two draws they invited 10000 more people with too many backlogs. Not sure when ours will be considered
Hi Divagar.
I'm happy that I'm not alone in this journey.
Today I did some research and found a lot of interesting things related my case.
First of all I will start with that IRCC IT system is not compatible with working from home and they just started moving all of the departments to work remotely and they do that in steps.
Dependents with ASD medicals will go to further review to RMO (CMAU) which is located in Ottawa if you are inland.
There is only 18 staff people in that department.
All of them are not in the office and I'm not sure if they are able to work from home since I didn't see any case that went to RMO was passed since March 2020.
Last case I found out that was passed was on December 2019.
Now I lost hope because Ontario is in a lockdown....
Hope that something will change by the end of this year.

Divagar06

Nov 25, 2020
Hi Divagar.
I'm happy that I'm not alone in this journey.
Today I did some research and found a lot of interesting things related my case.
First of all I will start with that IRCC IT system is not compatible with working from home and they just started moving all of the departments to work remotely and they do that in steps.
Dependents with ASD medicals will go to further review to RMO (CMAU) which is located in Ottawa if you are inland.
There is only 18 staff people in that department.
All of them are not in the office and I'm not sure if they are able to work from home since I didn't see any case that went to RMO was passed since March 2020.
Last case I found out that was passed was on December 2019.
Now I lost hope because Ontario is in a lockdown....
Hope that something will change by the end of this year.
Thanks a lot for sharing this information.. fingers crossed hope something happens. I will keep this thread posted if I get any update

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks a lot for sharing this information.. fingers crossed hope something happens. I will keep this thread posted if I get any update
I will update as soon as I will have something too !

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi all
Any good news ??

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
please find my details.
AOR - 10 Feb 2020
PR fees - Upfront
Biometrics - Feb 20 2020
Raised GCMS on OCT 19th, On Nov 16 received a note from IRCC that they need another 90 days to respond. In Web form and call, getting same standard template answer. Due Covid critical officers are not available they have limited staffs. In last two draws they invited 10000 more people with too many backlogs. Not sure when ours will be considered
Any news on your case ?

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
please find my details.
AOR - 10 Feb 2020
PR fees - Upfront
Biometrics - Feb 20 2020
Hey quick question
Are you paper based or EE ?
Also inland or Outland. ?

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
EE and Inland
CEC
EE and Inland
CEC
Thank you for your reply.
I got a response from IRCC today :

Good Day

Please be advise that the application is being transferred to another domestic office that handles this type of medical files. Due to COVID-19 and internal office procedures, files will incur delays. Unfortunately, our office is unable to provide any further information or a timeline for this file. You will be contacted further in due course.

Divagar06

Nov 25, 2020
Thank you for your reply.
I got a response from IRCC today :

Good Day

Please be advise that the application is being transferred to another domestic office that handles this type of medical files. Due to COVID-19 and internal office procedures, files will incur delays. Unfortunately, our office is unable to provide any further information or a timeline for this file. You will be contacted further in due course.
are you getting this reply through web form? I get only standard reply whenever I call or raise webform. Glad to see you get better response and find more details. Thanks for sharing here...

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
are you getting this reply through web form? I get only standard reply whenever I call or raise webform. Glad to see you get better response and find more details. Thanks for sharing here...
I emailed CMAU directly like a month ago.
This is the reply I got from them.

Reactions: Divagar06

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Any good news today guys ? :)