+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for AINP shud be filled manually or electronic?

Shubra

Mar 7, 2009
Hi,

Can anyone pls let me know whether to fill the application b black/blue ink or shud be filled electronic?
and is it ok to send the highest degree certified copy or do i have to submit all masters, degree, secondary school and high school certificates aswell

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
1. Should be filled manually, unless you have found a way to fill out the form electronically.
2. I had sent all degrees and masters certified copies, did not include high school.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Shubra said:
Hi,

Can anyone pls let me know whether to fill the application b black/blue ink or shud be filled electronic?
and is it ok to send the highest degree certified copy or do i have to submit all masters, degree, secondary school and high school certificates aswell
Better fill with Black ink

Shubra

Mar 7, 2009
Thank you so much guys. one last question After gettin the certificate for Alberta province one can go and work in canada or have to wait till PR is approved?

akk

Sep 2, 2008
read the faq, before posting

Shubra said:
Thank you so much guys. one last question After gettin the certificate for Alberta province one can go and work in canada or have to wait till PR is approved?

Shubra

Mar 7, 2009
AKK,

am not sure, so posted the que.instead of writing this line you should have gave the answer. forum is for help. am sorry.

Mughal

Aug 1, 2008
''Complete the forms in block letters. Make sure all information is clear and easy to read. Your answers must
be written in either the English or French language, unless instructed otherwise. If the space provided on the
form is insufficient to list any information, use an additional sheet of paper, indicating the form’s title and
the number of the question you are answering. Write your name and the page number at the top left corner
of each additional sheet.
The following instructions will help you fill in the forms provided in this application package. Because most
questions are clear, instructions are not included for all the boxes but only when necessary. You must answer
all questions. If you leave any sections blank, your application will be returned to you for completion and
processing will be delayed. If any sections do not apply to you, answer “Not Applicable”.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Shubra said:
AKK,

am not sure, so posted the que.instead of writing this line you should have gave the answer. forum is for help. am sorry.
If you want to work in Alberta while you application with the
AINP is pending, you would need to meet the requirements of
the Temporary Foreign Worker Program. Information on job
search and working in Alberta can be found at:
www.AlbertaCanada.com/immigration
If the Candidate is approved as a Provincial Nominee and they
find employment in their field in Alberta, the AINP may be
able to issue a letter of support that would help the Candidate
start working in Alberta right away, prior to their application
for permanent residence with CIC being finalized. More
information would be provided about this in the nomination
letter from the AINP

for more information go through the faqs link below
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/h1b_FAQ.pdf

akk

Sep 2, 2008
this does not mean you can ask the same question that was explained on the canadian faq...and also many people already wrote about that in other posts....
It is just a matter of searching..it does not hurt....

Akk

Shubra said:
AKK,