+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application does not meet requirements - what next?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
SunaNc said:
ouch
so in the case, I reapply, what express entry draw will they consider? the last one or the one that is at current play?

Also, do I need to reapply for WES?
You don't need to reapply for a WES again. Just make the profile again and attach all the relevant documents Degree + Transcripts + WES ECA Report + IELTS. Once your profile is in the pool again you will be considered for the next draw if your score is => CRS cut-off. You have high chances to get another ITA within this month.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Folks,

This is confusing now. Please clarify.

I have -

1. Colored scan of Degree certificate (for PA and Spouse)
2. Colored scan of Marks Sheet (also known as detailed marks sheet) of all degrees (for PA and spouse)
3. Colored scan of IELTS page (score page without cover letter) (for PA and spouse)
4. Colored scan of WES (assessment pages without cover letter) (for PA and spouse)

I also have the colored scan of the transcripts sent to WES for the ECA. These transcripts are issued by the universities/boards/professional institution in 2016 for ECA. Should I also attach those in one file? Is it overkill?

The degrees were issued more than 15 years back.

Thank you in advance!

KAulakh

Mar 12, 2020
Hello friend , someone help me regarding this my sister got this email
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete and therefore, was not put into processing.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
Police Certificate: Manpreet Singh
The Police certificate from Poland was issued prior to your last residence in that country. The Police certificate was issued on 2022/11/09. Your last residence in this country was 2022/11/13.

xueshen0607

Dec 24, 2020
Hello friend , someone help me regarding this my sister got this email
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete and therefore, was not put into processing.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
Police Certificate: Manpreet Singh
The Police certificate from Poland was issued prior to your last residence in that country. The Police certificate was issued on 2022/11/09. Your last residence in this country was 2022/11/13.
Below is the requirement regarding Date the Police Certificate issued:

For the country where you currently live
The police certificate for the country where you currently live:

• must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired
For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html