+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application does not meet requirements - what next?

SunaNc

May 17, 2016
Hi All - Please help me out in this process. I have got a mail stating the below -

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent
residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete
application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Proof of education – No Foreign Credentials Provided.
Either acceptable Foreign Education Credentials accompanied by an ECA, or acceptable Canadian
Education documents are required for FSW. (Not met.)

Please let me know what needs to be done next - do I reapply - if so then how
if not, what is the alternative?

As per the application, I have provided the ECA + WES for my and my spouse

Thank you in advance.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
SunaNc said:
Hi All - Please help me out in this process. I have got a mail stating the below -

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent
residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete
application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
Either acceptable Foreign Education Credentials accompanied by an ECA, or acceptable Canadian

Thank you in advance.
I am sorry to hear about this.

Did you upload a scan of your degree/diploma in the Education Section?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Maybe I am wrong but I guess WES Report is not even required only ECA number is required for the application purpose. However Scanned copy of Original Degree and Transcripts are required.

If you are still allowed to submit documents then you should submit Copy of Degree and Transcript. Otherwise you may need to make another profile and wait for ITA and then submit documents.

I think people have been rejected before in this way and they submitted profiles and documents again and got PR.

Anyone gone through this situation will be in better position to suggest what to do.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
You have to provide your original diplomas and transricpts you sent to WES along with ECA.
Now it seems that you have to re-enter the pool again because you did not pass R10 check.

I dont know if there's an alternative.

SunaNc

May 17, 2016
Hi,

The WES + ECA report have all my educational details and what they stand for in Canada (degree equivalency)

If I have to update the same profile, where do I update all my certificates on the existing account?

In the case, I have to make a new account - does that mean that I have to sign up as a new user?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
You can check the link below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=023&top=4

Anyone who understand what it mean should explain in this thread. I guess it means that you need to re-apply or in other words create new profile.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Yes you should just make a whole new profile. But I dont know if you can use your same e-mail address.

You should put your original ECA scanned + original diplomas scanned + transcripts + IELTS scanned if they would need it

vivek.89

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
astralsource said:
Yes you should just make a whole new profile. But I dont know if you can use your same e-mail address.

You should put your original ECA scanned + original diplomas scanned + transcripts + IELTS scanned if they would need it
Isnt IELTS in a separate section?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
vivek.89 said:
Isnt IELTS in a separate section?
No you put it in Education.

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
SunaNc said:

Thank you in advance.
So sorry to hear this SunaNc.

Going by this:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

In the Proof of studies they are asking for the degree as well. Also transcripts if available. We have not uploaded transcripts for Primary applicant. Can this become a problem guys?

@SuNaNC- Do you mind sharing at which stage your application was? Also are you CEC, FSW or PNP?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
BienCanada said:
So sorry to hear this SunaNc.

Going by this:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

In the Proof of studies they are asking for the degree as well. Also transcripts if available. We have not uploaded transcripts for Primary applicant. Can this become a problem guys?

@SuNaNC- Do you mind sharing at which stage your application was? Also are you CEC, FSW or PNP?
Raise a CSE asap and upload them with LOE. They are kind of mandatorish https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
When did u submit?

SunaNc

May 17, 2016
Hi

@BienCanada - I had submitted all my documents and paid the RPR fees (stage of process)

I have submitted the enquiry here and have attached the WES + ECA documents - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Should I attach the other educational documents as well? In that case, I will have to refill the IRCC webform

Submission of final documents/application - 12th March 2017

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
SunaNc said:
Hi

@BienCanada - I had submitted all my documents and paid the RPR fees (stage of process)

I have submitted the enquiry here and have attached the WES + ECA documents - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Should I attach the other educational documents as well? In that case, I will have to refill the IRCC webform

Submission of final documents/application - 12th March 2017
Hm. I dont know if it will be of any use. Try and add wht was missing, it can't harm you but I think it is refused now.

SunaNc

May 17, 2016
ouch
so in the case, I reapply, what express entry draw will they consider? the last one or the one that is at current play?

Also, do I need to reapply for WES?