+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS summer and fall intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

VetDoctor

Jan 17, 2014
VetDoctor said:
I want to take admission in Research based Masters degree and usually it is strongly recommended to search a supervisor before filing an application for admission. But i've contacted more than a dozen supervisors and most of them are not willing to supervise my research study, though some of them didn't reply.
Now if i send application for admission without the consent of a supervisor, what will be my chances of getting admission ?
Kindly tell me the name of univ where getting admission in Biological sciences is easiest.
I am going to apply for Memorial Univ and Univ of Sasketchewan.

My undergraduate degree is DVM (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine) and i want to take admission in M.Sc Biochemistry/Microbiology.
Awaiting reply. :(

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
VetDoctor said:
I want to take admission in Research based Masters degree and usually it is strongly recommended to search a supervisor before filing an application for admission. But i've contacted more than a dozen supervisors and most of them are not willing to supervise my research study, though some of them didn't reply.
Now if i send application for admission without the consent of a supervisor, what will be my chances of getting admission ?
Kindly tell me the name of univ where getting admission in Biological sciences is easiest.

My undergraduate degree is DVM (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine) and i want to take admission in M.Sc Biochemistry/Microbiology.
Getting admission in Ms program is not easy. Why don't you try taking admission in coursed based programs and then convert to Ms from there one of the guys I was talking to on the forum told me that it was possible.

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
VetDoctor said:

And create a new post with your above question. Someone who has successfully applied in MS can help you better.

VetDoctor

Jan 17, 2014
MFAhad said:
Getting admission in Ms program is not easy. Why don't you try taking admission in coursed based programs and then convert to Ms from there one of the guys I was talking to on the forum told me that it was possible.
Sir can you give me a link of course based masters program in Biological Sciences in any univ of canada.
thank you

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
VetDoctor said:
Sir can you give me a link of course based masters program in Biological Sciences in any univ of canada.
thank you
I am not a Biological student I am an Engineering student so I can't help you much there but AUCC site is very usefull if you want to search Universities by program. Go to the link below and select your level of studies, your program and province if you wish to, it will list you all the Universities which offer you your desire program.

https://www.aucc.ca/canadian-universities/study-programs/

You will have to search a little bit hopefully you will find a program that suits you. That's how i did.

VetDoctor

Jan 17, 2014
MFAhad said:
I am not a Biological student I am an Engineering student so I can't help you much there but AUCC site is very usefull if you want to search Universities by program. Go to the link below and select your level of studies, your program and province if you wish to, it will list you all the Universities which offer you your desire program.

You will have to search a little bit hopefully you will find a program that suits you. That's how i did.
Thank you very much brother.
All the best for ur visa and stay in Canada.

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
tunshah said:
I applied today via VAC for MAY 2014 intake
Have u got any reply from CHC?

Or any one else applying for May have got any updates

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
tunshah said:
nope nothing yet
Can u tell ur uni n whether its UG or PG?

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
tunshah said:
uni of regina, and its UG
Hey tunshah have you received your medical call?

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
tunshah said:
nope nothing yet :(
by the way you mentioned you were going to Seneca College when did you switched to Uni of Regina?