+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> January intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
Anonymously.xxyz said:
i emailed the embassy abt my case but not getting autogenerated email this time what does this mean??
That means noting... their automatic system is not working these days

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Anonymously.xxyz said:
its been 150 days still no response after call in jan
if u have deferred admission letter send it to CHC may be this will get their attention,, If u have applied through VAC then send them Ur new LOA via CIC this is help u InshAllah

sfaisal43

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Hello Dear

Today i received the call for TCS office Lahore for collect your passport now. I think chc again reject my file after 160 days, one more thing may be medical call because i forget my email to mentioned the visa forms so might be medical he aya ho per es k chance just 20% he ha 80 percent rejection ka dar ha. chalo ajj try karta hon janay ki.

Anonymously.xxyz

Nov 17, 2013
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sfaisal43 said:
Hello Dear

Today i received the call for TCS office Lahore for collect your passport now. I think chc again reject my file after 160 days, one more thing may be medical call because i forget my email to mentioned the visa forms so might be medical he aya ho per es k chance just 20% he ha 80 percent rejection ka dar ha. chalo ajj try karta hon janay ki.
bss yaar mjhy bhi aayen abh call jaan chutaay

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
sfaisal43 said:
Hello Dear

Hey mate,

Any good luck?
WHat was it? Medical :) or Rejection :(

sfaisal43

Star Member
May 4, 2013
rejection bro. same old style visa officer not satisfied

Travel history
purpose of visit
financial assets

I think visa officer not grant me visa so please suggest me i want to apply another country like new zeland, irland or UK as well. please suggest me any other country where lot of jobs for students and low fee and chance of visa is very high.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
sfaisal43 said:

Travel history
purpose of visit
financial assets

I think visa officer not grant me visa so please suggest me i want to apply another country like new zeland, irland or UK as well. please suggest me any other country where lot of jobs for students and low fee and chance of visa is very high.
I am really sorry to hear. Brother life is not end here, You've tried couple of times. They reject your file it doesn't mean you failed but it rather your destiny will want you to be some where else. Don't loose hope try to inquire about Australia or New zealand they have also better immigration programs. Best of luck

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
sfaisal43 said:

Travel history
purpose of visit
financial assets

After 20 weeks u got rejection, not good,, new Zealand is very expensive, UK is good for study only u complete ur degree u have to leave, ireland I dont know, I am pretty sure they dont provide immigration for student, therefore in my view the feasible place to go and make ur career is Canada..

sfaisal43

Star Member
May 4, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
After 20 weeks u got rejection, not good,, new Zealand is very expensive, UK is good for study only u complete ur degree u have to leave, ireland I dont know, I am pretty sure they dont provide immigration for student, therefore in my view the feasible place to go and make ur career is Canada..
Sharjeel bro please tell me something. I read the Manitoba provincial nomniee programe (MPNP) for immigration. I contact the smartway consultant he told me you give us 20 thousand for getting your invitation letter in Canadian comunity, after the invitation letter very bright chance for visa and when your visa approve then you pay the visa fee 550 CAN. $ and finally when you received your passport with stamp your visa for 2 year then you pay our consultancy fee approximately 25000 rupees. Please guide me sharjeel bhai what i do. How is possible above statement and what is your suggestions regarding immigration because i have been broken my feelings due to rejection of study visa after 21 weaks.

Najomi

Apr 17, 2014
Don,t be misguided

You already have applied study permit 2 times and now you are going to apply for some other type of visa which ultimately be refused on bonafideness.

sfaisal43 said:
Sharjeel bro please tell me something. I read the Manitoba provincial nomniee programe (MPNP) for immigration. I contact the smartway consultant he told me you give us 20 thousand for getting your invitation letter in Canadian comunity, after the invitation letter very bright chance for visa and when your visa approve then you pay the visa fee 550 CAN. $ and finally when you received your passport with stamp your visa for 2 year then you pay our consultancy fee approximately 25000 rupees. Please guide me sharjeel bhai what i do. How is possible above statement and what is your suggestions regarding immigration because i have been broken my feelings due to rejection of study visa after 21 weaks.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
sfaisal43 said:
on what bases u will get ur Immigration, what kind of visa u will get i really didnt get it,, if u will get immigration then why u need visa, what kind of invitation letter is that, I am sorry but I really dont know if its possible, BTW send me ur detailed profile via PM,

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
sfaisal43 said:

Travel history
purpose of visit
financial assets

You should apply for US student visa. It is easy to get and you dont have to pay fees in advance. You can pay fees once you come to US. Also, I20 is issued by University and after that the appointment need to made with embassey and you will either granted or rejected visa the same day. It is quick process. You should try

nadi002

Dec 1, 2013
Faisalabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am just ready to apply online for MEng in ECE department.
Here is my profile :

Pre-Engineering : 79.8%

B.Sc in Electrical Engineering : CGPA 3.396/4.0 graduated in 2013.

IELTS : 6.5, L 6.5 , R 6.5 , W 6.0 , S 6.0

Industrial Experience of 10 months as trainee engineer.

Please tell my chances of getting admission in U of Calgary for MEng in ECE

plz do reply??

dani007

Mar 28, 2014
Hello
Sorryy to change the topic

I have listened that at the time of POE immigration officers ask for all the documents that u have submitted for visa, is it true? As i have a little problem; The bank account through which i showed my statement is no more valid as i have closed my account and transferred the money into a new bank. Now i am wondering what should i do? What if the IO officer confirm my old statement from the specific bank? Should i take both the bank statements with me? :-\ :-\ ::) ::)

Moreover due to some expenses my bank statement is decreased a bit, it was 3.3M PKR before but around 2.5M PKR now.
note: i have already paid my one year tuition fees, and is visible in my student account.
Please helppp