+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> January intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

tunshah

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Anonymously.xxyz said:
well yaar i recvd a call frm embassy on 9th jan an usky badh kuch nhi. they asked me questions bs.
what kinda question they asked, can you let us know, it will be helpful

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
Thnx everyone, wish u all the best too
Yup its really strange that how CHC is handling the cases...
I do not think that delay is anything to do with visa rejection in fact i was told that long delays usually means visa acceptance, so keep patience n continue ur prayers..

ireturned

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
GRW
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2013
IELTS Request
6 bands
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
Ghufrankhan said:
Thnx everyone, wish u all the best too
Yup its really strange that how CHC is handling the cases...
I do not think that delay is anything to do with visa rejection in fact i was told that long delays usually means visa acceptance, so keep patience n continue ur prayers..
congratulations ....
:D :D :D :D :D aur iss tasali k lye thanks ...hona tou wohi hey jolikh dia gya hey ...but achi baaat hey tasali dey rhey ho ///ALLAH hamarey 7 behter krye

Anonymously.xxyz

Nov 17, 2013
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ireturned said:
congratulations ....
:D :D :D :D :D aur iss tasali k lye thanks ...hona tou wohi hey jolikh dia gya hey ...but achi baaat hey tasali dey rhey ho ///ALLAH hamarey 7 behter krye
hahaha

HaiderRashid

Star Member
Nov 20, 2013
Salam Guyz.

I have been rejected.
Reasons:
I havent got sufficient and available financial resources, without working in canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course of program of studies that you intend to pursue.
I havent got sufficient and available financial resources, without working in canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

silly :mad:

I paid 14000 dollars as an initial fee form my bank account. after that i showed 35000 dollars in my account. i showed my altis car which is my asset. i showed my fathers property of more than 1.5 crore. father's account of around 80 lacs.

strange ! :S

and i am not taking anyone with me to canada :S then why the heck they mentioned the second reason .. :S

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THis is a standard answer, so what they actually say that in their opinoin :
1) You havent got sufficient and available financial resources, without working in canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course of program of studies that you intend to pursue AND 2) to maintain yourself (means-- living expenses)

May I ask you how long was your program? What is tuiton cost?

They do not care about your car (they do not know how quickly you can sell it and how much you can get for it, maybe close to nothing ?) and they do not care about you father property. Does he has a lot of property to sell every time when his children need money? Did he sell any property to help his other children?-- This is what VO thought looking at your case. (IMHO)

Did your father provided an affidavit that he will be paying for your expenses from his 80 lacs (is it $80 000?)?

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
HaiderRashid said:
Salam Guyz.

I have been rejected.
Reasons:
I havent got sufficient and available financial resources, without working in canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course of program of studies that you intend to pursue.
I havent got sufficient and available financial resources, without working in canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

silly : @

I paid 14000 dollars as an initial fee form my bank account. after that i showed 35000 dollars in my account. i showed my altis car which is my asset. i showed my fathers property of more than 1.5 crore. father's account of around 80 lacs.

strange ! :S

and i am not taking anyone with me to canada :S then why the heck they mentioned the second reason .. :S
Finances are strong but as Regina said, did you provide the affidavit from your father that he is providing you funds and he will support your expenses?
Also, when did you applied?
Share your timeline.

sfaisal43

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Hello dears

first of all thanks to mr gufran for your medical call received. Anony and me waiting for our medical letters but anony received medical call on 9th January and replied some few questions of their. He apply for January intake and I also applied for January intake on 8 November 2013 but today 12 weeks spent no reply or medical call received yet. My classes will have been started 6 January 2014 therefore i sent an email the University and request to deffer my January intake to May 2014 intake and sent the original admission letters. Now i have received the original admission letters for May or September 2014 intake.

My university is very helping for my any problem and staff is very experienced. Now i hopeful gufran receive medical therefore the other gays received their medicals step by step inshah allah.

ireturned

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
GRW
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2013
IELTS Request
6 bands
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
Anonymously.xxyz said:
Its guys not gays lol an I never received a medical call dude.
its not gays ..its guys :D :D :D :D :D

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
sfaisal43 said:
My university is very helping for my any problem and staff is very experienced. Now i hopeful gufran receive medical therefore the other gays received their medicals step by step inshah allah.
Yes Insha'Allah every one else will receive there medicals and visas too.

But no one is gay here LOLs :) :) :)

ireturned

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
GRW
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2013
IELTS Request
6 bands
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
ireturned said:
its not gays ..its guys :D :D :D :D :D
heheheh visa delay ki wjah say pagil ho gey hey,.....anoyx.y.z u r rite its guys not gays ... :D :D :D :D :D :D