24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
sharjeel91 said:
Bro go to cic it's 15 weeks which means it's 3 to months.
I saw at least 2 members on this forum who have passed the 15weeks limit.

YUPPPP

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
yellowbellow said:
It's not just people who applied after November 15th who haven't received their visas. I actually applied in October, had my medical done in November yet haven't received my visa.

December was a complete waste. Same might go for Jan. My school doesn't defer admissions so I'm going to have to apply for the May intake. If I do get admission *fingers crosses*, will I need to apply again for the visa?

Can't believe a year of my education has been wasted. Ugh
Hi thats sad!

have you got it now?

Can you check with CIC about your visa status... and reason for delay

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Ghufrankhan said:
Thnx for replying
I know, but i was told that its the max time limit and in recent times it mostly takes two months; may be i was not told correctly..

By the way when did u apply? have u received medical call?
Allhumdlillah I am already in canada and attending my class my u can see my timeline in my profile u can se it took 10 weeks for me get visa, while my cousin got it in 6 weeks, so that means there is no exact timeline for visa process only u can have idea that the average time is 15 weeks, and again I must say college applicants usually face more delays than uni applicants,, good luck

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
MFAhad said:
I saw at least 2 members on this forum who have passed the 15weeks limit.
yup that possible 15 weeks is the average time bro, i have also seen many students getting visa in 30 weeks, last year I saw applicants applied in april and got their visas in november, they were sept applicants but were unable to get visa on time so they deferred their admission, and cic is not gonna issue visa too early u know, therefore u got their visas in november,, u can check the spreadsheet on abdul hannan for better estimation, good luck

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
yellowbellow said:
It's not just people who applied after November 15th who haven't received their visas. I actually applied in October, had my medical done in November yet haven't received my visa.

December was a complete waste. Same might go for Jan. My school doesn't defer admissions so I'm going to have to apply for the May intake. If I do get admission *fingers crosses*, will I need to apply again for the visa?

Can't believe a year of my education has been wasted. Ugh
HI, I had a discussion with a guy with the exact same problem, after a discussion I came to conclusion which is valid for u too, if u get admission in may intake for same course, it is obvious CHC will ask for updated letter of application, just send ur new LOA along with explanation letter that why u have switched ur college, usually CHC ask for updated LOA when they are agree to grant visa so dont worry they are not gonna reject ur application on the basis of college, good luck

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
sharjeel91 said:
Allhumdlillah I am already in canada and attending my class my u can see my timeline in my profile u can se it took 10 weeks for me get visa, while my cousin got it in 6 weeks, so that means there is no exact timeline for visa process only u can have idea that the average time is 15 weeks, and again I must say college applicants usually face more delays than uni applicants,, good luck
Oh sorry i didn't notice your profile... ;D
10 weeks is quite okay for me.. hoping it does not go beyond that..

yellowbellow

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
YUPPPP said:
Hi thats sad!

have you got it now?

Can you check with CIC about your visa status... and reason for delay
Nope, still haven't received my visa. I contacted them via email and they said my application is being reviewed. my medical was done last November.

yellowbellow

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
HI, I had a discussion with a guy with the exact same problem, after a discussion I came to conclusion which is valid for u too, if u get admission in may intake for same course, it is obvious CHC will ask for updated letter of application, just send ur new LOA along with explanation letter that why u have switched ur college, usually CHC ask for updated LOA when they are agree to grant visa so dont worry they are not gonna reject ur application on the basis of college, good luck
That's a very smart idea. I would also like to mention that when I applied, I didn't pay my school fee. My consultant told me it wasn't required because I have studied outside of Pakistan for 10 years and strong financials. Do you think that was another problem?

Is there another way I can reach you, I would like some help on my case. Thanks :)

can i have your email address?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
sfaisal43 said:
No dear I did not received any medical letter yet.
I think CIC is delaying it on purpose to drag u all to next intake may or sept, maybe there is kinda specific number of students every year last time they issued visas was on 26 nov, after that havent heard any news of visa, wierd

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
sharjeel91 said:
I think CIC is delaying it on purpose to drag u all to next intake may or sept, maybe there is kinda specific number of students every year last time they issued visas was on 26 nov, after that havent heard any news of visa, wierd
Sorry but if they are doing it on purpose than it is the most stupid thing they have ever done!! There is no logic behind it as far as unis/colleges are willing to give admission in these terms!!

Can u tell when did that guy submitted the application who got visa on Nov 26?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Ghufrankhan said:
Sorry but if they are doing it on purpose than it is the most stupid thing they have ever done!! There is no logic behind it as far as unis/colleges are willing to give admission in these terms!!

Can u tell when did that guy submitted the application who got visa on Nov 26?
lol I got visa on 26 NOV, and there were 3 or 4 other guys,, u can check this spreadsheet,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmMSwCLwuHF_dHU0QklKNXV4Tk5KRTJCZFVWbWRMYmc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

for me and alibutt it say 28 nov its right we got it on 28 but it was actually stamped on 26, so dont confuse

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
sharjeel91 said:
lol I got visa on 26 NOV, and there were 3 or 4 other guys,, u can check this spreadsheet,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmMSwCLwuHF_dHU0QklKNXV4Tk5KRTJCZFVWbWRMYmc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

for me and alibutt it say 28 nov its right we got it on 28 but it was actually stamped on 26, so dont confuse
First of all thanks for providing me this spread sheet but OMG... it is more confusing! There is no particular pattern in handling these application, some are done within a month and some taking more than 6 months! :eek: :eek: (even PG or UG or not making much of a difference).
May be the more documents u provide the more time it takes.
Khair lets hope for the best and pray I am from those lucky ones. :)