APPLICANTS --> January intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

sfaisal43

Star Member
May 4, 2013
metric 61%
Inter (D.COM) 60%
B.COM 57%
1 year diploma in computer science
up to 3 year work exp in a Govt department, great sop and study leave approved by the authority and office experience letter and record for employment history with govt salary slips.

One more thing it is my 2nd attempt bro 1st time refuse me with two illigations (1) purpose of visit (2) your personal financial assests.

That time my uncle sponsar me but visa officer noting any remarks against my sponsar now again my uncle sponsar me he is businessman and show upto 50 lac statments now and my job employment record and my personal bank statement as well. therefore i hope God bless with visa. Insahaallah

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
:eek: bhai I wish all get the visa including you but I only gave you my opinion ... I pray for your success man

sfaisal43 said:
fittay moo dost banda acha na ho to bat to achi karay

RanaMoazzam

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
academics are not much concerning in Pakistani cases... I myself don't have a excellent profile
its like 75 % matriculation ,57 % intermediate and 64 % in Engineering..my GPA was under 3..
InshALLAH u will get the medical call...:)

sfaisal43

Star Member
May 4, 2013
yar aruma mujhy to dokh hova na yar app maray ni kisi ki b profile dakh kar mat opinion do yar sorry for use wrong words but we are muslims and faith in allah now we say please pray for me/us for my medical and visa as well. Now 1 month past applied 8 November 2013 but still no response dear i think if the chc islamabad refuse us then they refuse befor 10 to 15 days ago now dalay was our good luck for us dear.

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
God bless you

sfaisal43 said:
yar aruma mujhy to dokh hova na yar app maray ni kisi ki b profile dakh kar mat opinion do yar sorry for use wrong words but we are muslims and faith in allah now we say please pray for me/us for my medical and visa as well. Now 1 month past applied 8 November 2013 but still no response dear i think if the chc islamabad refuse us then they refuse befor 10 to 15 days ago now dalay was our good luck for us dear.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
sfaisal43 said:
metric 61%
Inter (D.COM) 60%
B.COM 57%
1 year diploma in computer science
up to 3 year work exp in a Govt department, great sop and study leave approved by the authority and office experience letter and record for employment history with govt salary slips.

One more thing it is my 2nd attempt bro 1st time refuse me with two illigations (1) purpose of visit (2) your personal financial assests.

That time my uncle sponsar me but visa officer noting any remarks against my sponsar now again my uncle sponsar me he is businessman and show upto 50 lac statments now and my job employment record and my personal bank statement as well. therefore i hope God bless with visa. Insahaallah
Why u didn't pay any fees in advance? That's very negative,,

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Anonymously.xxyz said:
After how many days do they reject like for university category? ?
No one can tell u that,, but in 90% of cases, rejection comes within 10 days, hope for best ur profile looks good,