jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013

Change my address FAQ:

If you have an application in process, you must notify CIC of a change of address. There are different methods depending on whether you are:
•In Canada
•Outside Canada

In Canada

In most cases, you can use the online service. The changes should appear in your file within 15 business days.

Step 1 – Check your eligibility

You can use the online service if:
•your case is being processed in Canada
•your address is in Canada
•you are moving within three weeks
•you have not been requested to report your change of address in person at your local office

Step 2 – Gather your documents

You may need documents related to your application, including one or more of the following:
•a copy of your application
•your financial receipts (IMM 5401)
•any letter or official document issued to you by CIC

Step 3 – Change your address online

Use the online service to notify CIC of your change of address.

Outside Canada

If you are outside Canada, you must contact the Canadian visa office where you submitted your application to change your address.

If you do not inform CIC or the visa office of your change of address, important documents could be delayed or lost. This could cause your application to be refused.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes; but if you have visitor or business visas then I think that does not matter a lot...

But indeed if you have lived/worked in some country then VO will do BC about that... (More than 6 months in any country ;))

Regards
Rawlin

jaggy999 said:
Nope.....if u have travel history, background checks are more extensive...........

I guess u mixing BC with SC.....don't get confused.

For example: Any applicant says that he lived in London for 2 years on study visa......but he/she does not does not divulge any other details..........the VO have to complete BC on their part and ascertain if details provided by applicant is really true. They need to be sure that u not misrepresenting any facts about any employer or any such thing.

SC is completely different and is completed with the help of various worldwide security agencies to ascertain you don't have criminality and security issues.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
Yes; but if you have visitor or business visas then I think that does not matter a lot...

But indeed if you have lived/worked in some country then VO will do BC about that... (More than 6 months in any country ;))

Regards
Rawlin
If you ask me personally....they would do BC for all visas, be it student, visitor or business.

BC would be only done if u stayed in a country for more than 6 months is not true.......the only thing that you do not need to provide if you lived less than 6 months in a country is PCC.

BC and SC would take place for all countries u visited for more or less than 6 months, though as I said no PCC would be reqd for < 6 months :)

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
nothing against you and really appreciate if you do come and read all comments/reply..!! I'm not that knowledgeable person..only try to reveal what I know..!! thanks for giving me respect!! cheers :-* :-*

I wish you best of luck for your bright future in Canada!!

Rabb Rakha

babbu

princeroi22 said:
its not like that jaggy bro, probably evryone cud be visitin thread ample lots of times, but u people r in limelight coz u r helpin others by providing answers while others are merely askin questions which cud be indeed new and helping to clearing the doubts of many .........
though ur(jaggy,rawlin,spartan,babbu) efforts are greatly appreciable but 1 can't simply blame others fo not posting answers. probably they cud be short of knowledge nd don't want to be give wrong answers, nd specially u are wrking a lot to reply evry single post with the best of the knowledge u have and the by referring the material well on OB's And OP's....
Sry if i m biased or wrong anywhere, had no intentions of being so.

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
hunn tu dhakke naal haan karwani hai te le "Haan" 8) 8) 8)

Rabb Rakha

babbu

klmy said:
m also here :(

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do think personally that you are right...

jaggy999 said:
If you ask me personally....they would do BC for all visas, be it student, visitor or business.

BC would be only done if u stayed in a country for more than 6 months is not true.......the only thing that you do not need to provide if you lived less than 6 months in a country is PCC.

BC and SC would take place for all countries u visited for more or less than 6 months, though as I said no PCC would be reqd for < 6 months :)

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
well this is a guess, actually no one have answer of this question..!! there are many members got MR after a month of AOR and now they are waiting for PP. Other hand many of us waiting for MR after 3 Months of AOR passed.

If I was in UK on student visa..Only an email to my college/university can verify my status..I can bet you, if CIC will contact my educational institute or employer to verify my details,they May get the reply with in 2 working days... For security check ACRO have provided me PCC and only the reference number is required to get verification in 24hrs.

Well, I wrote all this above coz BC and SC is nothing if u have lived in abroad. This is all the matter of luck and how VO is dealing your case or how busy they are !! I hope that make some more clear view to u all...

Thanks for doing all the research,though I really appreciate your motivating words and wishes. But no one can guess the timeline from any VO...it depends on person to person and VO to VO...cheers

Rabb Rakha

babbu

jaggy999 said:
Just hang in there babbubhai, ur MR is taking time as you have travel history and dependants in ur appln. It can delay the processing time.

I hope motivates and give u positive vibes, if you wondering why the MR is taking long.

I have already discussed this earlier, applicants with travel history would take additional time to process.
:)

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
thanx babbu, spartan.rawlin,jaggy,

i think evryone on this thread feels gratitude towards you guys...

in return, all including me are wishing u best wishes nd speedy process.

yes on ur behalf i request all the people refering to this thread to get their presence registered either in the form of morning/evening wishes or some motivational content..

indeed we can put some valuable contents like the life, jobs, difficulties of the immigrants..... coz few of us are waiting for their passports while others 'll follow......

no obligation for anyone just a request ..... :)

abhijeet9k

Jan 14, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 06-03-2012
AOR Received.
28-03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application. Overall 8.0
File Transfer...
28-03-2012
Med's Request
04-12-2012 &amp; RPRF Request Received
Med's Done....
3rd line updated - Meds Received 13/01/2013 &amp; RPRF encashed 21/12/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2013
LANDED..........
Landed on 26-06-2013
princeroi22 said:
thanx babbu, spartan.rawlin,jaggy,

i think evryone on this thread feels gratitude towards you guys...

in return, all including me are wishing u best wishes nd speedy process.

yes on ur behalf i request all the people refering to this thread to get their presence registered either in the form of morning/evening wishes or some motivational content..

indeed we can put some valuable contents like the life, jobs, difficulties of the immigrants..... coz few of us are waiting for their passports while others 'll follow......

no obligation for anyone just a request ..... :)
Completely agree !!!! I personally feel that any info despite being on any OP, an IO does what he has to do...no timelines are similar and every case is dealt with uniquely unless anything suspicious comes up for delayed processing....
Jaggy, Rawlin, Spartan & and Babbu for sure are guiding stars of this thread on this vast forum....
One small request to everyone Please thank the info provider and if you feel that it is a wrong info then do correct them in a positive yet constructive way...do not be harsh in your statements ( chose words carefully) as both info provider and the corrector are help everyone without any remuneration here...its all about sharing knowledge of this Process called "Permanent Residency in Canada " only by experiences....

Thank u Babbu for providing such a lively thread....

Good luck to everyone :)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Hi Guys......I have a website on Canada FSW PR application

My website address is:

www.simplesite.com/jaggy999

Please share it with everyone :)

abhijeet9k

Jan 14, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 06-03-2012
AOR Received.
28-03-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2013
LANDED..........
Landed on 26-06-2013
jaggy999 said:
Hi Guys......I have a website on Canada FSW PR application

My website address is:

www.simplesite.com/jaggy999

Please share it with everyone :)
Awesome job bro...really to the next level!!!!

abhijeet9k

Jan 14, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 06-03-2012
AOR Received.
28-03-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2013
LANDED..........
Landed on 26-06-2013
jaggy999 said:

Everyone plz provide ur comments on the site itself :)
kyun bhai yahan nahi chalega?

abhijeet9k

Jan 14, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 06-03-2012
AOR Received.
28-03-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2013
LANDED..........
Landed on 26-06-2013
jaggy999 said:

yahan Chalega........but plz udhar bhi comment karo ;)
haha...done :) see my email id :p