+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

ehsan.isf

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
I am a December 1 applicant waiting for Medical Request. May I ask who else is waiting for Medical Request in this forum? Thanks.

Saph

Feb 17, 2014
richard1234 said:
Are they strictly asking for "Bank statement (6 months transactions)" or "Certificate"? You may borrow some money from your friends and show them in the worst case and just provide them the total balance. It may not that critical for someone who is living in Canada, they may just want a paper/document to keep (just for formality).

Another option may be, a bank certificate from back home if you have someone who helps you.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. should the statement from home be in my name? or can be may parents account?

richard1234

Sep 1, 2014
Saph said:
Hi Guys,

I received an email from Ottawa regarding that they have not received the documents (bank statement) they asked for on September !!!!! I already have sent them proof of fund on September, and even email them and asked to acknowledge they have received the documents and they confirmed that. Do you have any idea what I can do now???
I do not have enough money to send them a new bank statement!
Do you think if I send them the proof that I have already sent them the bank statement on September, they will accept :( :( :(

I appreciate if you can help me, I really need help
Hi Saph,
You may find some information on this post.
https://get2canada.wordpress.com/advice-on-proof-of-funds/

Enginer315

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
11-02-2015
AOR Received.
14-05-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
19-05-2015
Interview........
4th Line (DM): 29-05-2015
Passport Req..
03-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
26-07-2015
Saph said:
Hi Guys,

I received an email from Ottawa regarding that they have not received the documents (bank statement) they asked for on September !!!!! I already have sent them proof of fund on September, and even email them and asked to acknowledge they have received the documents and they confirmed that. Do you have any idea what I can do now???
Do you think if I send them the proof that I have already sent them the bank statement on September, they will accept :( :( :(

I guess better forward previous email with the note that I updated CiC my bank statement as per requested.

Hoping that must satisfy their needs.

Wonder did you already get PPR or PR??

Saph

Feb 17, 2014
Enginer315 said:
I guess better forward previous email with the note that I updated CiC my bank statement as per requested.

Hoping that must satisfy their needs.

Wonder did you already get PPR or PR??

Thanks for the reply. No i didn't get PPR yet.

richard1234

Sep 1, 2014
After so many dramas, finally I can see my third line updated with message "Medical results have been received". Hope to see "Decision made" soon. I am October 1st applicant. :(

cantaloupe

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Ontario
1. You could remind CIC that they have acknowledged the receipt of the bank statements they had asked for back in September. However, if they, for some reason, don't have them right now, they might ask for updated statements anyways, because they have the right to do so. If you are not worried about your application being further delayed, you could go ahead with merely sending them a copy of their acknowledgement and insist that you have provided what they want (perhaps include copies of the same files as well).

2. If they do ask you to provide updated statements, then there's not much you can do but to deposit money and provide proof that your balance change after their correspondence comes from your own financial assets etc.

3. What do you mean the "MP in your province" doesn't help students? Unless you live in Yukon, Nunavut, or Northwestern Territories, there are more than one members of parliament in your region! if one of them said so, go ask another one. They need not be close to your area of residence.

Saph said:
Hi Guys,

Saph said:
MP in my province refuses to help me. I contacted her couple of times, even was there in person. She insists on she will not help students, she just helps Canadian and permanent residence. I really feel so sad and powerless

Viva2014

Jun 10, 2014
richard1234 said:
After so many dramas, finally I can see my third line updated with message "Medical results have been received". Hope to see "Decision made" soon. I am October 1st applicant. :(
Congrats buddy :)

Don't worry it comes soon.

Saph

Feb 17, 2014
cantaloupe said:
1. You could remind CIC that they have acknowledged the receipt of the bank statements they had asked for back in September. However, if they, for some reason, don't have them right now, they might ask for updated statements anyways, because they have the right to do so. If you are not worried about your application being further delayed, you could go ahead with merely sending them a copy of their acknowledgement and insist that you have provided what they want (perhaps include copies of the same files as well).

2. If they do ask you to provide updated statements, then there's not much you can do but to deposit money and provide proof that your balance change after their correspondence comes from your own financial assets etc.

3. What do you mean the "MP in your province" doesn't help students? Unless you live in Yukon, Nunavut, or Northwestern Territories, there are more than one members of parliament in your region! if one of them said so, go ask another one. They need not be close to your area of residence.

Thanks for the reply, Can I contact other mp in my province but in different city?

farahnz

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
late March-2015
ehsan.isf said:
Please update if there is any recent Medical Request. Thanks a lot.
Ehsan
Ehsan, I suggest you to stay close to people who have similar timeline with you. I think there are a couple of Dec 1st applicants on this forum, perhaps they do not check the forum regularly. You can private message them and ask them. Or on the other thread, FSW-2014 Visa office ottawa, there are quite a few Dec applicants that haven't received MR. I hope you get yours very soon.

Enginer315

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
11-02-2015
AOR Received.
14-05-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
19-05-2015
Interview........
4th Line (DM): 29-05-2015
Passport Req..
03-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
26-07-2015
Just noticed from my latest GCMS that my security is in-progress that delays my PPR. Though Med --> passed, Criminality --> Passed.

Also, in my one of experience letter working hours per week were missed and they didnt count that towards my experience. Even though, they consider my PhD as research assistant considers towards my experience. So, overall got 15 in experience thats good news.

ehsan.isf

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
farahnz said:
Ehsan, I suggest you to stay close to people who have similar timeline with you. I think there are a couple of Dec 1st applicants on this forum, perhaps they do not check the forum regularly. You can private message them and ask them. Or on the other thread, FSW-2014 Visa office ottawa, there are quite a few Dec applicants that haven't received MR. I hope you get yours very soon.
Thanks a lot farahnaz. I will definitely try your suggestions.
Ehsan

wangjinwei

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-02-2015; 2nd line updated May 28
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
18-07-2015; 3rd line:medical received
Interview........
09-01-2015; Decision Made
ehsan.isf said:
Thanks a lot farahnaz. I will definitely try your suggestions.
Ehsan
When did you get your second line?