+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I saw in my GCMS notes from September that it was going to be requested so I sent it in before they asked.
Thank you. That's reassuring.

From your GCMS notes in September, was your eligibility, criminality and security all passed? That is, before they were going to request schedule 4.

Sorry for the many questions. I'm yet to receive my notes and I don't know if anything has been passed.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Please for those in Lagos that have dropped off their passports, how did you do it? VSF Lagos is a stone throw from my place of work so I am confused whether to use a courier or do the drop off in person!

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Please for those in Lagos that have dropped off their passports, how did you do it? VSF Lagos is a stone throw from my place of work so I am confused whether to use a courier or do the drop off in person!
In person submission is no longer allowed due to coronavirus.
You'll have to use a two way courier.
Contact them, they'll put you through the process.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Please what’s schedule 4 ?
It's a form for PNP applicants. Basically you're to reaffirm you'll be moving to your nominating province.

Usually when you apply to the province for PNP, you'll include this form. Also when you apply to the Federal after ITA, you'll also include this form.

I'm not sure why they request this again for some applicants.

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
It's a form for PNP applicants. Basically you're to reaffirm you'll be moving to your nominating province.

Usually when you apply to the province for PNP, you'll include this form. Also when you apply to the Federal after ITA, you'll also include this form.

I'm not sure why they request this again for some applicants.
Oh, i am not PNP. I was confused thank you

CD07

May 11, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-12-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Request
27-12-2019
Thank you. That's reassuring.

From your GCMS notes in September, was your eligibility, criminality and security all passed? That is, before they were going to request schedule 4.

Sorry for the many questions. I'm yet to receive my notes and I don't know if anything has been passed.
No worries. Eligibility and Criminality were passed but security was blank. A few weeks later, information from webform said security was passed.

Reactions: Mike@2019

Joenelly

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
I haven't
No, I haven't gotten any ADR.

I'm just trying to understand what's really going on in AVO.

I have also ordered for my notes on November 3. You should get your notes soon, if they isn't an extension. Yeah, keep us posted. I'll do same.

When is your AOR?
20th Feb 2020. I saw you got a request for schedule 4. I got also yesterday.

Fingers crossed.

Btw, about 20+ people in 2 AVO WhatsApp group I belong got PPR today. So there's hope. Pray they sustain this tempo.