+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicable NOC

anujvinod

Dec 29, 2017
Dear Sir,
I would like to enquire about the NOC code applicable for me. I'am a registered Architect in India. I'am working on payroll from last 13 years, at various positions. Since architecture is a licensed profession in all Canadian provinces, I find it really difficult to immigrate as an Architect (NOC-2151).

Though being in the real estate sector, it demands knowledge and experience not only in architectural field, but also in the field of construction, project management, draughting and management.

Please suggest the suitable NOC for applying in various Canadian immigration programmes. Can it be Architectural draughtsman (2251), project manager, Architectural technologist, etc.?

Thanks & Regards,
Anuj

Dec 8, 2021
Dear Sir,
I would like to enquire about the NOC code applicable for me. I'am a registered Architect in India. I'am working on payroll from last 13 years, at various positions. Since architecture is a licensed profession in all Canadian provinces, I find it really difficult to immigrate as an Architect (NOC-2151).

Though being in the real estate sector, it demands knowledge and experience not only in architectural field, but also in the field of construction, project management, draughting and management.

Please suggest the suitable NOC for applying in various Canadian immigration programmes. Can it be Architectural draughtsman (2251), project manager, Architectural technologist, etc.?

Thanks & Regards,
Anuj
Hello Anuj sir.
I am also a licensed architect in India and trying to migrate. Could you please let me know if you made it to the express entry or not?

Reactions: ArchitectFK