+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appeal

S

stewarpe

have you ever been to an appeal hearing where you had to represent your self( no lawyer) what was your case and the documents you send them. Did you have them signed by notary public, how was the experience

partyblast

Mar 2, 2016
I won my Appeal,(my spouse lives in Dominican Républic) so Montréal already send me a confirmation letter that's everything is fine.
It's up to the Visa Office in MEXICO to continue the process meaning send me the Request Passport Letter.
It's been more than 20 days...still ne letter from MEXICO yet. I understand that maybe I'm a bit to much excited! because if we pass the
interview in Santo Domingo, they would send the passport to Mexico right the way for the visa...
Why I have to wait for so long????
Anybody knows??? please explain me..!!! thanks!!1

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
stewarpe said:
have you ever been to an appeal hearing where you had to represent your self( no lawyer) what was your case and the documents you send them. Did you have them signed by notary public, how was the experience
I did my own work for our appeal and won it. I ordered GCMS notes and read them several times to address reasons for denial and when I got the Blue Book went through it looking for info to disput denial and I also looked at denial cases that had been won to see how they were won on http://www.canlii.org/en/pe/ You can put in a a search for spousal cases. Once an agent was assigned I asked questions regarding the way to put together a pkgs.