Aug 23, 2023
Muhammad Zeeshan

11 Dec. 1982

C 102 Saudagaran.C.H.S Shah Faisal

Karachi,Sindh,Pakistan 7500

zee8894463@gmail.com

+923003644988

Dear: Sir/Madam

I hope this letter finds you in good health and spirits. I am writing to you today to share my heartfelt story and express my deep concerns about the challenging situation in my home country, Pakistan. As a devoted parent and the head of a family of six family members, I am deeply committed to securing a brighter future for my beloved family.

Allow me to introduce my family members briefly:

• Sajida Zeeshan: 01 Jan. 1983
My caring and supportive spouse has been my pillar of strength, standing with me through the trials and tribulations of life. We share the dream of providing the best opportunities for our children and ensuring their happiness.

• yumna Zeeshan: 26 May. 2004 (F)
  • Maryam Zeeshan 17 Aug. 2007(F)
  • Aiman Zeeshan 12 Dec. 2009 (F)
  • Burhan Zeeshan 19 Mar 2011 (M)
  • Sineen ZeeshAan 27a Sep 2022 (F)
I am blessed with five wonderful children, each with their unique talents and aspirations. Their education and well-being are my top priorities. I dream of seeing them grow into successful and compassionate individuals who contribute positively to society.

Together, we have faced the brunt of the economic crises that have plagued Pakistan, making it increasingly difficult to provide a stable and secure environment for our loved ones. The uncertainty in our nation has instilled a sense of worry and anxiety in our daily lives.

The education and well-being of my children hold paramount importance for me. I wish to provide them with opportunities and experiences that will allow them to grow into capable, confident, and compassionate individuals. Regrettably, the current circumstances hinder us from fulfilling this vision for their future.

After much contemplation and consideration, I have come to the difficult decision of exploring the possibility of relocating to a European country. I firmly believe that such a move would offer my family the chance to thrive in an environment that values education, stability, and growth. My children's education and their dreams are at the core of this decision.

I assure you that I am prepared to embrace any challenges that may come with this transition. I am eager to contribute to the chosen European country, respect its laws, and be an active participant in its society. My professional background and dedication make me capable of seeking employment opportunities within any Government institution or NGO, where I can make a positive impact on the community.

In closing, I humbly request your guidance and support in this pursuit. Any advice or assistance you can provide would be deeply appreciated. I am open to discussing further details and sharing more about my qualifications and aspirations.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and considering my family's situation. I eagerly await your response and hope for a positive outcome.

Sincerely,

Muhammad Zeeshan and Family

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Muhammad Zeeshan

11 Dec. 1982

C 102 Saudagaran.C.H.S Shah Faisal

Karachi,Sindh,Pakistan 7500

zee8894463@gmail.com

+923003644988

Dear: Sir/Madam

I hope this letter finds you in good health and spirits. I am writing to you today to share my heartfelt story and express my deep concerns about the challenging situation in my home country, Pakistan. As a devoted parent and the head of a family of six family members, I am deeply committed to securing a brighter future for my beloved family.

Allow me to introduce my family members briefly:

• Sajida Zeeshan: 01 Jan. 1983
My caring and supportive spouse has been my pillar of strength, standing with me through the trials and tribulations of life. We share the dream of providing the best opportunities for our children and ensuring their happiness.

• yumna Zeeshan: 26 May. 2004 (F)
  • Maryam Zeeshan 17 Aug. 2007(F)
  • Aiman Zeeshan 12 Dec. 2009 (F)
  • Burhan Zeeshan 19 Mar 2011 (M)
  • Sineen ZeeshAan 27a Sep 2022 (F)
I am blessed with five wonderful children, each with their unique talents and aspirations. Their education and well-being are my top priorities. I dream of seeing them grow into successful and compassionate individuals who contribute positively to society.

Together, we have faced the brunt of the economic crises that have plagued Pakistan, making it increasingly difficult to provide a stable and secure environment for our loved ones. The uncertainty in our nation has instilled a sense of worry and anxiety in our daily lives.

The education and well-being of my children hold paramount importance for me. I wish to provide them with opportunities and experiences that will allow them to grow into capable, confident, and compassionate individuals. Regrettably, the current circumstances hinder us from fulfilling this vision for their future.

After much contemplation and consideration, I have come to the difficult decision of exploring the possibility of relocating to a European country. I firmly believe that such a move would offer my family the chance to thrive in an environment that values education, stability, and growth. My children's education and their dreams are at the core of this decision.

I assure you that I am prepared to embrace any challenges that may come with this transition. I am eager to contribute to the chosen European country, respect its laws, and be an active participant in its society. My professional background and dedication make me capable of seeking employment opportunities within any Government institution or NGO, where I can make a positive impact on the community.

In closing, I humbly request your guidance and support in this pursuit. Any advice or assistance you can provide would be deeply appreciated. I am open to discussing further details and sharing more about my qualifications and aspirations.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and considering my family's situation. I eagerly await your response and hope for a positive outcome.

Sincerely,

Muhammad Zeeshan and Family
You are saying that you want to relocate to a European country, and this forum is about Canadian immigration, nothing to do with the government. Ask on a European immigration forum.

Delete all personal information as scammers are on this public site, and may contact you.

Aug 23, 2023
I am Muhammad Zeeshan ,
Sineen Zeeshan name use only for profile name because registration requirement a unique name,
This reason I have using My daughter name.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Muhammad Zeeshan
This is not a government web site and no one here can grant you a visa.

Note that Canada is not a European country.

I would recommend you remove all personal information from your post. It is not safe to post this information online.

If you want to apply to immigrate to Canada, you will need to research your options through the links below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html

Reactions: Naturgrl
Aug 23, 2023
Yes I want to move European country with family, But not only European country.
I want want to move Canada too, Because Canada Have lots of opportunity for Me and My Family.
Such a good opportunity is New Brunswick ,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I want to move European country with family, But not only European country.
I want want to move Canada too, Because Canada Have lots of opportunity for Me and My Family.
Such a good opportunity is New Brunswick ,
Why New Brunswick? People are posting about the province but it is difficult. Are you eligible with a job offer from an approved employer and meet requirements based on your age, education, work experience, skills and funds? If not, then not easy. You need to do your own job search and research the NB program. Plus, for your family you will need to show proof of funds for 7 people.

Aug 23, 2023
Please don't count the number of age, because age is only number .
New Brunswick are started new Brunswick critical worker pilot program.
So this reason I choose new Brunswick ,
I don't funds
But if I move to Canada or European country,
No matter moving alone or with family,
matter is after few years I'll get the my best.
I want to give a good future to My Children.
Like good education, good school of thoughts, independent life,
already we have in our life, liberalism and secularism.
we are where living, there are very congested, and narrow minded peoples.
this reason to we have decided to moving,
and unstably are second reason for moving,
every thing lost,
But some thing HOPE and LIFE.
And Life is once and Beautiful,
And we have rights of living for beautiful and successful LIFE.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please don't count the number of age, because age is only number .
New Brunswick are started new Brunswick critical worker pilot program.
So this reason I choose new Brunswick ,
I don't funds
But if I move to Canada or European country,
No matter moving alone or with family,
matter is after few years I'll get the my best.
I want to give a good future to My Children.
Like good education, good school of thoughts, independent life,
already we have in our life, liberalism and secularism.
we are where living, there are very congested, and narrow minded peoples.
this reason to we have decided to moving,
and unstably are second reason for moving,
every thing lost,
But some thing HOPE and LIFE.
And Life is once and Beautiful,
And we have rights of living for beautiful and successful LIFE.
Do you even know that the critical worker program is and what is required? What stream are you applying through - Express Entry, Skilled Worker, AIP?

Reactions: jk2ca10