+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appeal or Re-apply

noman2010

May 3, 2010
Dear Job Seeker and others,

I really need your kind suggestion. My work permit visa has been refused and the reason was " we are not sure you will leave the canada after your work visa will expired".

So now what you guys say ,shell i appeal on decesion or re-apply . if i go for appeal then how long it will take to complete the process.
Please its is good to go for appeal or NOT ?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
hi

noman2010 said:
Dear Job Seeker and others,

I really need your kind suggestion. My work permit visa has been refused and the reason was " we are not sure you will leave the canada after your work visa will expired".

So now what you guys say ,shell i appeal on decesion or re-apply . if i go for appeal then how long it will take to complete the process.
Please its is good to go for appeal or NOT ?
1. Your only appeal is leave to appeal to the Federal Court of Canada and you will require a Canadian lawyer to do it, and will be expensive.
2. But as always, it is your choice.

noman2010

May 3, 2010
PMM said:
hi

1. Your only appeal is leave to appeal to the Federal Court of Canada and you will require a Canadian lawyer to do it, and will be expensive.
2. But as always, it is your choice.
Thanks for ur reply, so dear what u suggestion me what is the best for my case re-apply or go for appeal?

omollo

Jun 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
re- apply sounds better than spending money on lawyers- the decision does not depend on them - you still have to show the CIC officer you will return to your home country - this is normal everywhere or rather in every embassy that you go to - you have to show ties at home- however the trick is what are they looking for ? only heaven knows ! sometimes it is just luck- as for me i know it was shear luck