NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009
Dear Ommkumar desai

I will find out the detail about PCC from Itley and let you know accordingly.
I have to get PCC from SWEDEN and I have to submit photocopy of first 2 pages of my passport(I have Machine Readable Passport) along with the application forms and the prescribed fee.

If you have machine readable passport then, I think, there will be no need for the finger prints, because the machine readable passport already has the record of your finger prints and they can access it for varification.

ha2922

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009
Dear Ommkumar Desai

Here is the link for PCC from Italy.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/italy.asp

drwamin

Star Member
Oct 25, 2009
ha2922 said:
Dear Ommkumar Desai

salam ahmed,
yar, you got disapear from pakistani thread since you start your own link. well,join us threre sometime.
anything new.
what about bakraeid.
take care.

ha2922

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009
I am sorry for the absence from forum. I was busy in some other activities.
Pakistan application forum is our main link.
I was just reading the posts quickly and did not reply that is why you have the feeling of my absence.
Best Wishes

drwamin said:
ha2922 said:
Dear Ommkumar Desai

salam ahmed,
yar, you got disapear from pakistani thread since you start your own link. well,join us threre sometime.
anything new.
what about bakraeid.
take care.

ha2922

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009
HAS ANY ONE RECEIVED AOR FROM CIO. NS??? If so.. After how many days??

amk

Star Member
Aug 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
App. Filed.......
29-06-2009
Doc's Request.
02-09-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
see my signature column.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drwamin said:
ha2922 said:
Dear Ommkumar Desai

salam ahmed,
anything new.
what about bakraeid.
take care.

salam ahmedmia.. kesey hoa, yaad I am confused in finger pritns but I dont need finger prints from india or italy, I get answer from both consular. bakraeid mubarak to you brother, I am hindu and vegeterian. I

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ha2922 said:
Dear Ommkumar desai

I will find out the detail about PCC from Itley and let you know accordingly.
I have to get PCC from SWEDEN and I have to submit photocopy of first 2 pages of my passport(I have Machine Readable Passport) along with the application forms and the prescribed fee.

If you have machine readable passport then, I think, there will be no need for the finger prints, because the machine readable passport already has the record of your finger prints and they can access it for varification.
I have indian passport and its not needed finger print, my passport will expiered march 2011. I am going to apply now with this passport, after applicaiton I will go for renewal of my passport, right now I dont have time for renewal.

Thanks lots for prompt reply
ommkumar desai

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashrafbwn said:
ha2922 said:
@ All those Who Are Waiting for AOR

Date Of Forwarding Date of Receipt at CIO NOC
Application Forwarded=28th Oct 2009
Application received by CIO=2nd Nov 2009
NOC= 0213
salam asraf, so, you are under NOC 0213, me too as computer networks manager and Systems administrator, IT assistant, Computer network and IT Advisor currently working in the USA on H1B , i have total 11years of experience. under NOC code i have 6 and half years match with title and duties and 3and half years match with dueties from NOC 0213.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omm said:
drwamin said:
ha2922 said:
Dear Ommkumar Desai

salam ahmed,
anything new.
what about bakraeid.
take care.

salam ahmedmia.. kesey hoa, yaarr I am confused in finger pritns but I dont need finger prints from india or italy, I get answer from both consular. bakraeid mubarak to you brother, I am hindu and vegeterian. I

ha2922

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009
Dear Ommkumar Desai

Thanks for your Eid Greeting.

I respect all the religions and also know that Hindu and Muslim have been living togather peacfully in India for centuries.
I have also observed that People from India and Pakistan are more close to eachother, when they are abroad.

During my studies in Sweden, the Indian students were very nice to me. We had close working relations. I very thankful to Captain Inderveer Solanki.
BTW I am Chohan by caste and presently live in Karachi.

With best wishes and best regards.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ha2922 said:
Dear Ommkumar Desai

Thanks for your Eid Greeting.

I respect all the religions and also know that Hindu and Muslim have been living togather peacfully in India for centuries.
I have also observed that People from India and Pakistan are more close to eachother, when they are abroad.

During my studies in Sweden, the Indian students were very nice to me. We had close working relations. I very thankful to Captain Inderveer Solanki.
BTW I am Chohan by caste and presently live in Karachi.

With best wishes and best regards.
Good ha2922 , even during my stay year 2005 to 2008 I have some friends from pakistan and I wish them on all events, even they wish us too.
keep update -- Ommkumar desai

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
amk said:
see my signature column.
Opps, what does this initial AOR stands for, this is first time i am encoutered, would u plz explain it ?

ha2922

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009
Initial AOR: When you apply for immigration to CIO Nova Scotia, they acknowledge you via email after about 2 months. This acknowledgement is called first or initial AOR ( Acknowledgement of Receipt).
After the initial AOR, you will have to submit your complete application along with all supporting documents with in 120 days. The complete application is submitted to concerned CHC. The CHC also sends the Acknowledgement.

Just to differentiate between the two AoRs, the first one is called initial AOR.
Best Wishes

jakram said:
amk said:
see my signature column.
Opps, what does this initial AOR stands for, this is first time i am encoutered, would u plz explain it ?

Totbatot

Oct 20, 2009
Ahmed yar have you already got Police certificate from Sweden yet? They say it shouldn't be older than 3 months before you send your application to CHC, so where do you stand now?
I am asking as my first application is received in NS on 11th Nov 2009 and I am waiting on my Initial AOR which you know I expect in Jan 2010 so I think by the time I should have my police certificate from UK ready.. am I right?
BTW I am also residing in Khi, Pak these days and I need to send my docs to UK police directly from here and it would take around 2 weeks to get it all sorted.