+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR WAITING PNP CIC APPLICANTS

jonesgrazie

Jul 21, 2014
Update:

Cic Received App: Nov. 24, 2014
CIC sent an acknowledgement email with App No. Starting with XEP********: April 15, 2015
CIC sent another email with UCI no. and App No. Starting with Ep******: April 22,2015
*** Now waiting for Medical ;D

I have a question though, my partner has a new job, do I still need to email cic regarding this change or is it only applicable to me, the primary applicant?
Thanks.

vegasIndian

Oct 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
03-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
17-Jul-2015
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
jonesgrazie said:
Update:

Cic Received App: Nov. 24, 2014
CIC sent an acknowledgement email with App No. Starting with XEP********: April 15, 2015
CIC sent another email with UCI no. and App No. Starting with Ep******: April 22,2015
*** Now waiting for Medical ;D

I have a question though, my partner has a new job, do I still need to email cic regarding this change or is it only applicable to me, the primary applicant?
Thanks.
CIC people are going to verify your job details from your PNP office. I think you should be updating your PNP office with the new details.

ARSR

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
I think CIC stopped sending any new AOR because there are more updates on this forum after april 17.

alexei52

Apr 16, 2015
Hi!

Just got the second mail from CIC with the application number starting with EP. Got the XEP number on April 15th. Application reached CIC on November 26th, 2014.

Regards!

ameet747

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
Has any Ontario PNP applicant who received their AoR on March 10th, received the MR as well so far?
It took them 7 months to send the AoR, and now been waiting for MR since 6 weeks.
On the other hand, there are now express entry candidates WITHOUT job offer and WITHOUT a provicincial nomination getting ITA's! Ridiculous!!!

mobhrdwj

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
ameet747 said:
Has any Ontario PNP applicant who received their AoR on March 10th, received the MR as well so far?
It took them 7 months to send the AoR, and now been waiting for MR since 6 weeks.
On the other hand, there are now express entry candidates WITHOUT job offer and WITHOUT a provicincial nomination getting ITA's! Ridiculous!!!
Same here man, my file reached on Aug 11, 2014. I received my AOR on March 9,2015 and no communication since then. it is really frustrating.
but keep the hopes up. look at it in a +ve way. i.e. total processing time is 17 months , we have already passed 9 so 8 more to go ;D . LOL (hoping they keep the same processing time :mad:)

prentiss18

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
anyone here got their medical in heritage medicentre edmonton alberta? or PRince george in BC?,,, just want to know how long it takes for them to submit the result in cic. please reply guys. thanks!

amn83

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
New Zealand
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Nomination.....
31-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting ....
I have already got LOA from Manitoba and further I have also applied residency with CIC and received my AOR. Everything is so slow with my case and leads to high level of stress. My case office is sydney Australia whose processing timeline has just increased to 28 months from 13 months. which has demotivated me.Also its over 1 month and I have not received any Medical request and also I don't see any chances of getting it in near future . so my question to you is
Can we apply for Express Entry as our file is already with CIC or I should stick to my same file ?
I will be very thank ful for your valuable answer.

Many Thnaks

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
amn83 said:
I have already got LOA from Manitoba and further I have also applied residency with CIC and received my AOR. Everything is so slow with my case and leads to high level of stress. My case office is sydney Australia whose processing timeline has just increased to 28 months from 13 months. which has demotivated me.Also its over 1 month and I have not received any Medical request and also I don't see any chances of getting it in near future . so my question to you is
Can we apply for Express Entry as our file is already with CIC or I should stick to my same file ?
I will be very thank ful for your valuable answer.

Many Thnaks
Hi there. I see what you mean but you need to cool down your nerves and have some patience. At the end of the day, it would be helpful to remember that you're not alone in this journey coz we are all going through the same thing. That being said, remember that anything can happen anytime. Just b'coz the processing time is 28 months doesn't mean that you'll have to wait that long. Your time will come soon.. Try to divert your thoughts and energy on something worthwhile. Forget about the PR thing for a while coz it looks like the thoughts are depleting your energy levels (You can respond to it when you get the e-mails from CIC). If you keep waiting for e-mails from CIC every single day, it will only cause more headaches. You see what I mean? As for your dilemma, I think it's individual choice whether to apply for EE or stay with your PNP (even though its a bit slower). My advice for you would be to stay with PNP since you're already half way there. It will be an extensive process again (in terms of time, money and energy) if you wish to apply for EE from scratch. I hope you see my perspective. But then again, the final decision is totally up to you :) Be positive, have patience and hope for the best! Good luck! :)

Cheers
Kal
Winnipegger

P.S: Count your small blessings.. ;)

jonesgrazie

Jul 21, 2014
Hi,

Today, I received another email from CIC, now with a subject "AOR" however the App no. is back to XEP. Anyone who've experienced this?

15 April 2014 - Received an XEP
22 April 2014 - Received an EP together with a UCI no.
24 April 2014 - Received an XEP again (same number) hahaha weird... I actually thought that it's already a med req. ...what do you think? ;D

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
jonesgrazie said:
Hi,

Today, I received another email from CIC, now with a subject "AOR" however the App no. is back to XEP. Anyone who've experienced this?

15 April 2014 - Received an XEP
22 April 2014 - Received an EP together with a UCI no.
24 April 2014 - Received an XEP again (same number) hahaha weird... I actually thought that it's already a med req. ...what do you think? ;D
Same with most of us I guess. lol...how many AORs do you want?

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
Hi guys.
Wanting to share my time line.
Apllication reached office in Sydney Jan 28th.
file number received today. Just an hour ago.

Question. How much time is it gonna take to get a medical exam request?

Thanks

akhan13

Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan...reached CIO
Doc's Request.
25 Sept 2015
Nomination.....
last week of july 2014
AOR Received.
(XEP)15 April 2015; UCI & EP : 7 May 15
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
25 May 2015 (Submitted to cic on 2 june 2015)..Ecas status: Medical Received: 10 June 2015
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued for 6 months.. got passport back on 28 Jan-2016
LANDED..........
I landed at Regway border on 29 Jan 2016(11:00p.m)
Masssa said:
Hi guys.
Wanting to share my time line.
Apllication reached office in Sydney Jan 28th.
file number received today. Just an hour ago.

Question. How much time is it gonna take to get a medical exam request?

Thanks
after this EP and then after two weeks Medical:)