+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR to In Process time for Proof of Citizenship (Minor)

Aug 6, 2018
Florida
Category........
FAM
I was born in Canada, I live in the US now. I sent my son’s off, here is the processing time so far:

Mailed: July 24th
Received: August 3
AOR: August 28

Janjoun

Sep 14, 2018
I was born in Canada, I live in the US now. I sent my son’s off, here is the processing time so far:

Mailed: July 24th
Received: August 3
AOR: August 28
If the case is straightforward and all paperwork easily verifiable, they should send you the certificate next week. You will not get an "in process" state.

My application was received on July 23rd and certificate sent on September 26th.

However if your paperwork needs further verification, it can take up to 5 months from date it was received at IRCC.

After that, it will take around 1 or 2 weeks to n order for certificate to arrive to you.
Good luck.

Aug 6, 2018
Florida
Category........
FAM
If the case is straightforward and all paperwork easily verifiable, they should send you the certificate next week. You will not get an "in process" state.

My application was received on July 23rd and certificate sent on September 26th.

However if your paperwork needs further verification, it can take up to 5 months from date it was received at IRCC.

After that, it will take around 1 or 2 weeks to n order for certificate to arrive to you.
Good luck.
Thank you! I actually received a call from the office last week Thursday. They needed a secondary identification document for my son. I was a little confused by the question on the form and I thought I needed two picture IDs. I was able to get a copy of his medical card/student ID faxed off. She said everything else was correct and I should receive his certificate in two weeks. I did not receive any email updates but it’s good to know it’s been processed.