+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR received cant register for tracker

somniferum

Nov 26, 2022
I am sponsoring my wife and I received an AOR to my email, even though my wife submitted the application under her email. I received AOR on Feb 9.

But I’m unable to register for the application status tracker. I have tried two separate links and it keeps returning an error. For example, when copying the UCI and Application Number from the AOR email onto this page:https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register
I get the error saying “Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

We didn’t submit either of these forms. Does this mean we can’t track status updates for our application? When logging into the PR portal, the application status still says “Submitted”.

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
I am sponsoring my wife and I received an AOR to my email, even though my wife submitted the application under her email. I received AOR on Feb 9.

But I’m unable to register for the application status tracker. I have tried two separate links and it keeps returning an error. For example, when copying the UCI and Application Number from the AOR email onto this page:https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register
I get the error saying “Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

We didn’t submit either of these forms. Does this mean we can’t track status updates for our application? When logging into the PR portal, the application status still says “Submitted”.
I was just able to register for tracker on Feb 1 and we submitted on Dec 7. I am the sponsor and the PA is still not able to register for the tracker.

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
It seems that sometimes there is a considerable lag between AOR and time you may actually register in PR tracker.
My AOR was on Feb 10, and I was able to link it in GCKey using PA's information but not in PR tracker.