+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

fortunacia

Dec 4, 2022
Hopefully you're gonna receive the passaport request email tomorrow/until Friday. When did you receive your AOR again? Et j'amerais pratiquer mon français avec toi, mais je dois avouer que je dois reprendre mes études. Je suis un peu rouillé XD
I hope, I will receive it this week. My AOR is 15 dec, VO Ottawa, CEC Inland. Si tu es rouillé, c'est le signe qu'il faut pratiquer. It's up to you.

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
What is tracker? I don't have any information about it. Do we have to do something to get access to it? I am waiting since July 2022. Passed Medical and Biometric. No update since than. All stages are under process.

fortunacia

Dec 4, 2022
What is tracker? I don't have any information about it. Do we have to do something to get access to it? I am waiting since July 2022. Passed Medical and Biometric. No update since than. All stages are under process.
You can find it here: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register.
Some people encounter some issues when they sign up. All information have to be similar as your passport, and be careful to not add blank spaces. One thing important to notice, the tracker isn't 100% reliable at all. It seems to be updated everyday around 11 AM (EST) even it's written that the current last update is 20th of March.
Some people have "in progress" status, on the tracker, even they have already received their approval letter. Or some people don't have the same status on GC and on Tracker. (my case).

Reactions: The Wall

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
You can find it here: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register.
Some people encounter some issues when they sign up. All information have to be similar as your passport, and be careful to not add blank spaces. One thing important to notice, the tracker isn't 100% reliable at all. It seems to be updated everyday around 11 AM (EST) even it's written that the current last update is 20th of March.
Some people have "in progress" status, on the tracker, even they have already received their approval letter. Or some people don't have the same status on GC and on Tracker. (my case).
Thanks for quick response. I have hired one Agent. He has not given me GC key and Password. Also, he made new email account for this profile. I don't have any access of it. Do you think we can sign up though passport details only? And most importantly can it create any negative impact on our profile?

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Thanks for quick response. I have hired one Agent. He has not given me GC key and Password. Also, he made new email account for this profile. I don't have any access of it. Do you think we can sign up though passport details only? And most importantly can it create any negative impact on our profile?
You can create an account independently from your representative after signing up. The only thing is it will send a verification code to an email (which most likely is with you agent). He will have to share the code with you to complete sign up and you can track.
And No it doesn’t impact your GC key account or application in any way. It is a mere tracker, though not always 100% accurate.

Reactions: The Wall

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received my GCM's notes and the below information is given in notes by Case Analyst on 20 March:

Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required
A11.2: Review Required
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -Appears Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 78
Ready to Finalize
RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 498
CRS points minimum score for round: 496
CRS score at application (APR): 0 / Verified CRS score: 448

It also includes following details:
- eDoc# ******
- Web-based search confirms employer information
- Letter dated 15NOV2022 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out
in the declared NOC category.
- Letter confirms salary of *****
- Letter confirms full/time employment;
- Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs NOV/DEC2021 +APR/OCT2022 (Doc# *******) CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 2 months.
FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 1 years)
WORKEXPERIENCE:1year, 9FSWPoints
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER: 10 FSW Points eDoc# *******
ADAPTABILITY: 0 FSW Points
Has arranged employment (REVIEW REQUIRED)

I am stressed about why my verified CRS score is 448 instead of 498.
Have they not considered 50 points for my LMIA-approved Job Offer? Or as the arranged employment is under review required so they will review it first and then will add 50 points to my profile.

Guys, I need all of your valuable opinions, please. Thanks.

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
You can create an account independently from your representative after signing up. The only thing is it will send a verification code to an email (which most likely is with you agent). He will have to share the code with you to complete sign up and you can track.
And No it doesn’t impact your GC key account or application in any way. It is a mere tracker, though not always 100% accurate.
Thank you very much for the information

aknmhb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Hi, just a quick update. Everything is completed for me now on Tracker, but nothing new visible on GC. I contacted IRCC today, and the officer confirmed, since March, 26 apparently.

I'm still waiting the approval email or the CoPR number on Tracker.
If you need to practice your French, pm.
How do you contact ircc ? I've tried several times but no human picked up the phone

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Apparently, the date "March 20th" keeps showing up on people's gcms notes and trackers. My tracker still states that the latest update was on March 20th, as it was the day they updated my address change request too. I have the feeling the "November batch" started being worked on on that day.

Reactions: yenice

fortunacia

Dec 4, 2022
On the sign up page you can create 'Principal applicant or sponsor' account or 'representative or designed individual' account.
How do you contact ircc ? I've tried several times but no human picked up the phone
I called yesterday around noon (Mountain time). All the officers were busy, but you have the option to be called back. An officer contacted me 30 minutes after. This option works only if you have a canadian phone number.

Reactions: aknmhb

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
On the sign up page you can create 'Principal applicant or sponsor' account or 'representative or designed individual' account.

I called yesterday around noon (Mountain time). All the officers were busy, but you have the option to be called back. An officer contacted me 30 minutes after. This option works only if you have a canadian phone number.
Mountain time? Are you also in Alberta/British Columbia?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
I think it's safe to assume then that people in Alberta/BC or those who have those provinces as destination are having delays in their processing. There are just too many cases (myself included).
It definitely looks that way doesn't it. I'm in Calgary.

fortunacia

Dec 4, 2022
I think it's safe to assume then that people in Alberta/BC or those who have those provinces as destination are having delays in their processing. There are just too many cases (myself included).
I don't know..Most people immigrants live in BC (Vancouver) and Ontario (Toronto), some choose Alberta to live in Calgary, but it's nothing compared to the other provinces mentioned.
My VO is Ottawa. Or the approbation letter is sent manually, or their automatic system sucks. I don't know why the process is longer for some people. It's pretty hard to understand the logic behind IRCC.