+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
For those of you who received an update email, did you guys check your messages in the IRCC GCKey?
I received a message today saying I should send my passport to Ottawa within 30 days
Hey! Congrats! I think that's the golden email, right? No messages on my GC portal, just an update to my address that got stuck in their system for almost 3 months with no response. I know it's not what I truly wanted but HEY at least it's something! (I'm surviving on crumbs here haha)

Last edited:
Reactions: Snape09

Snape09

Star Member
Jul 21, 2022
Hey! Congrats! I think that's the golden email, right? No messages on my GC portal, just an update to my address that got stuck in their system for almost 3 months with no response. I know it's not what I truly wanted but HEY at least it's something! (I'm surviving on crumbs here haha)
Thanks !! That's the thing I haven't yet received any golden email. I just received an email saying: We sent you a message about your application".

IRCC NEW TRACKER: everything is completed.

So I checked my emails on the GC portal, and I found a new added document: basically, I have to sign the document, send the passport and two photos to Ottawa.

Since my AOR (30 Oct. 22), I waited 4 months and 22 days. I hope you will receive your PPR very soon!!

v546

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Thanks !! That's the thing I haven't yet received any golden email. I just received an email saying: We sent you a message about your application".

IRCC NEW TRACKER: everything is completed.

So I checked my emails on the GC portal, and I found a new added document: basically, I have to sign the document, send the passport and two photos to Ottawa.

Since my AOR (30 Oct. 22), I waited 4 months and 22 days. I hope you will receive your PPR very soon!!

Not sure about this, you might want to double check.
But in the past not everyone used to get portal emails, some people had to send photos through mail.

fortunacia

Dec 4, 2022
Hi guys, I am CEC inland, single application. The tracker shows now my current work permit, (I have a Mobilité Francophone work permit), and status is closed.
My EE application details is still 'in progress'.(Eligibility and Background not started).

The last update for my work permit is the 1st of Mars, even if I've received my work permit in September, 2022.
It also written that Eligibility, and Background are completed.

It's so weird. IRCC is a no logical service anyway.

I hope they have closed my current permit because they're processing the PR, and I will have some news soon.

Do you have something similar? Thanks for your feedback.

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Hi guys, I am CEC inland, single application. The tracker shows now my current work permit, (I have a Mobilité Francophone work permit), and status is closed.
My EE application details is still 'in progress'.(Eligibility and Background not started).

The last update for my work permit is the 1st of Mars, even if I've received my work permit in September, 2022.
It also written that Eligibility, and Background are completed.

It's so weird. IRCC is a no logical service anyway.

I hope they have closed my current permit because they're processing the PR, and I will have some news soon.

Do you have something similar? Thanks for your feedback.
Did you receive these updates today? Also, parlez vous français? :)

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
I've seen it today, but the last update for my EE application was yesterday. Yes, I speak French. Le français est ma langue maternelle. :)
Any idea, about this update? Thanks.
J'ai remarqué ça quand tu as écrit "Mars" au lieu de March. Super! Le Français est ma troisième langue. J'ai encore beaucoup à améliorer. But it seems like a lot of us saw microupdates today. We can't do any major assumptions before some real updates appear, I guess. Back to the waiting game.

fortunacia

Dec 4, 2022
J'ai remarqué ça quand tu as écrit "Mars" au lieu de March. Super! Le Français est ma troisième langue. J'ai encore beaucoup à améliorer. But it seems like a lot of us saw microupdates today. We can't do any major assumptions before some real updates appear, I guess. Back to the waiting game.
J'ai remarqué ça quand tu as écrit "Mars" au lieu de March.
Aha, yes!

joan_0430

Mar 14, 2023
I also see a minor update today on my tracker (the IME report expiry date became available)...fingers crossed!

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
I also see a minor update today on my tracker (the IME report expiry date became available)...fingers crossed!
I think everyone got that update.

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the tracker, My Eligibility just changed from "Not Started" to "In Progress" and I have the below message however, there is no update in my GC Key account. That's weird. Does anyone have any idea what is going on here?

Mar 22, 2023
We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

My Background verification is still "Not Started". Thanks.

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
In the tracker, My Eligibility just changed from "Not Started" to "In Progress" and I have the below message however, there is no update in my GC Key account. That's weird. Does anyone have any idea what is going on here?

Mar 22, 2023
We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

My Background verification is still "Not Started". Thanks.
Apparently you received a Ghost Update when they started to work on your application (I may be wrong). If so, no actions are needed. If I may ask, when did you get your AOR? (Sorry, my phone doesn't show people's info)