+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR November 2020 - Join here

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Unbelievable! Have you held any Canadian visas before?
No sir, i have not been to Canada in my life nor have any relatives. I am also amazed and I wasn't able to beleive it myself i was expecting an update in January for MEP AND BIL. But this came as a surprise for me

Reactions: Sharanm7

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No sir, i have not been to Canada in my life nor have any relatives. I am also amazed and I wasn't able to beleive it myself i was expecting an update in January for MEP AND BIL. But this came as a surprise for me
You are the luckiest person alive! Haha! What are you thinking about biometrics? Will you wait for VACs to open in India or travel to some other country?

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
You are the luckiest person alive! Haha! What are you thinking about biometrics? Will you wait for VACs to open in India or travel to some other country?
Thanks sir, i will see what needs to be done sir, i dont know what to do as VAC are closed. Any insights you could provide in this regards what should i do

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks sir, i will see what needs to be done sir, i dont know what to do as VAC are closed. Any insights you could provide in this regards what should i do
Well, VACs are open in Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Dubai. Many people from India are going to Dubai to give the biometrics.

Sharanm7

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks for your inputs. I will check my best possible option and update here.
Awesome bud! Your news is a delight for us. I guess you are the first one in Nov 2020 AOR group to get MEP. Mine is Nov 14 AOR. Hoping for a speedy process as well. It would be nice if you could update your signature, so that we can see your progress too :) All the best for Biometrics!

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Awesome bud! Your news is a delight for us. I guess you are the first one in Nov 2020 AOR group to get MEP. Mine is Nov 14 AOR. Hoping for a speedy process as well. It would be nice if you could update your signature, so that we can see your progress too :) All the best for Biometrics!
Thanks mate. Hope all will receive their updates soon.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hello Respected members. I have checcked my EE profile for my MEP AND BIL update. But when I logged in few minutes back it says YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED.

I clicked on my profile but I can't see anything which I need to complete or process. Is it normal or am I missing something dear members

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hello Guys,
I need some help!!
I have done my 4 years bachelor degree from India and 2 years Master's degree from Canada. While applying for express entry invitation I just mentioned about my Canadian education and received my invitation. Now, while submitting my documents for express entry profile do I need to mention about my bachelors or just the masters would work?

Thanks
Hi,

First, I am no immigration consultant or lawyer. My answer is simply based on information I gathered when I was filling the forms.

So, you would put your Master's in "Education History", since this is the education credentials you are claiming points for.

You would have then to mention your bachelor's in the "Personal History" section

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Category: PNP-Outland
ITA: Sept 16
AOR: November 2
Upfront Medicals
Country of residence: Dominican Republic