Created Date: 2016/07/14 03:21:25
Created By: D1461
Updated Date: 2016/07/14 03:21:25
Updated By: D1461
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Support Service Agent [...] REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. Express entry - APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN score: 484 - ITA score: 502 Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: yes RCMP check initiated CLIENT FEES: Paid PROOF OF EDUCATION PROVIDED: Yes LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: IELTS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: EDUCATION DOCS POLICE CERTS

NOTES:19
Created Date: 2016/07/19 07:39:21
Created By: C9995
Updated Date: 2016/07/19 07:39:21
Updated By: C9995
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
*** AGENT REVIEW - EDUCATION*** EDUCATION DOCUMENTS Canadian education credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian institution recognized; Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. Two year post-secondary ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years). Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility.

*** AGENT REVIEW R10 *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT --------- AND ---------. Criminality Decision Passed. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

NOTES: 21
Created Date: 2016/09/03 03:45:26
Created By: ML15386
Updated Date: 2016/09/03 03:45:26
Updated By: ML15386
Office: PCP-Ottawa
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst [...] REGULATION: CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation. ________________________________________________ I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESS ENTRY: *Education* 128 - Client Highest Level of Education - Verified *Work Experience* 040 - CRS Canadian Work Duration - Verified *Adaptability* 110 - Client Age - Verified *Language* 136 - First Official Language - Verified *Skill Transferability* 050 - Education - Verified 038 - Foreign Work Experience - Verified Total Evaluated CRS: 502 MIN CRS REQUIRED: 484 ***Requirements of A11.2: APPEARS TO MEET*** ________________________________________________ FOSS/GCMS: -No adverse info. All applicants currently hold valid status in Canada ________________________________________________ CIVIL STATUS: PA (...) - Single - Copy of passport: On File ________________________________________________ MEC/R87.1: QUALIFYING PERIOD (QP): from 25JUN2013 to 24JUN2016 - Authorized NOC 0,A,B work experience within QP: 24OCT2015 to 02OCT2017 - Category of work permit: PGWP - Post-secondary studies in Canada: University WORK EXPERIENCE 1: - WORK PERIOD: MAY2015 to LOCK-IN (Full time) - WORK TITLE/NOC: Graphic designer (NOC: 5241) - EMPLOYER: [...] - LOE DATE: 06JUN2016 - LOE: confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title - A T4 from 2015 show(s) reported earnings of $...k APPLICABLE POSITIVE CONDITIONS: - WORK PERIOD (1yr in last 3): APPEARS MET - Web-based search conducted - Employer information verified **Lead Statement and Main Duties appear to be met** Additional Notes: www.....ca ***MEC/R87.1: Appears MET*** ________________________________________________ CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace ________________________________________________ MEDICALS: - Valid Results in GCMS for ALL APPLICANTS ________________________________________________ RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet A11.2 & R87.1 requirements Additional Notes: -PA have no representative -PA answer "YES" to TRV in statutory questions

Does VO stand for visa office? If yes, it is Ottawa..
Apologies for the late reply...everything is looking good... just criminality and security pending...when your bg check goes to in progress second time...know your PPR is near..

best wishes!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
petra2016 said:
Hi Guys,

I'am from 7th July AOR, my BG in progress since 7-Aug.
It's normal that they didn't requested yet RPPR payment and Schedule4 form?
can you let us know what category you have applied under? and is the bg check in progress first or second time?

cuppabaileys

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
lazybone said:
Apologies for the late reply...everything is looking good... just criminality and security pending...when your bg check goes to in progress second time...know your PPR is near..

best wishes!

My BG has been in review for about 2 months now... There is no activity on MyCIC at all...

cuppabaileys

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
cuppabaileys said:
I honestly don't know..
guessing its the first time...don't worry about it...the notes are far more important that the bg check being in progress or not and the notes are good.... :)

petra2016

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
lazybone said:
can you let us know what category you have applied under? and is the bg check in progress first or second time?
I'am PNP Outland,
First Time BG in Progress as I know.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Is it necessary for the Background check to be in progress twice...for getting ppr

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, it's not. My BG check just turned into "In Progress" for the first time a month ago. My latest notes show that at that time, Office conducted his review, marked my eligibility as passed, and initiated my security check. Next step after security check returns NRT, is the PPR.

SYEDABOKHARI

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
msf02 said:
No, it's not. My BG check just turned into "In Progress" for the first time a month ago. My latest notes show that at that time, Office conducted his review, marked my eligibility as passed, and initiated my security check. Next step after security check returns NRT, is the PPR.
When do you think you will get PPR?