+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR July 2021

SHAILA30

Aug 30, 2018
AOR - 25 July 2021 Outland PNP EE
Medical- No update but Upfront Medical - passed on 15 July , this info update in my visit visa application which was submitted on December 2020)
Biometric - not updated ( I have gave bio matrices for visit visa in 2018)
Background check- in process
eligibility- Reviewing
Interview- not required
Final decision- in process

can anyone tell me in which stage I’m. It is very confusing.

Reactions: La Grande

suji2020

Sep 29, 2019
Hi All,

My FSW-OINP application AOR-25th July,2021.
COR-India

I received an update on my application that my medicals have been passed on 7th Dec,2021 but my biometric details were not updated and showed blank in my express entry profile.
Since I had got my biometric done in Jan 2020 and indicated the same while filling my PR application I was not prompted to pay the biometric fees as well.
I was aware that biometrics once done are valid for a period of 10 years. I had raised a webform as well regrading the same to IRCC on 16th Dec informing them once again of the fact that I have had my biometric done last year. It has been over 7 working days since my last update(wherein my medicals were shown as passed) and my biometric details are still not reflecting.

Please advice as to what to do ahead. Should I wait longer for them to update my previously done biometric details in my profile or pay the biometric fees freshly and get the biometrics done once again?

Is this normal or is unusual? How to proceed ahead with it?

Thanks in advance!