+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR Jan 2018 - Join Here

talhasaleem

Jun 17, 2018
I have AOR 25th Jan, 2018. There was a mystery update on 27th Feb. Online profile says, Background check going on but no response.
I also applied for GCMS notes last month and received the report a week ago. It says all is well,
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Security 'Not Started'
Still wondering why is there a delay?

mus919

Feb 12, 2018
I have AOR 25th Jan, 2018. There was a mystery update on 27th Feb. Online profile says, Background check going on but no response.
I also applied for GCMS notes last month and received the report a week ago. It says all is well,
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Security 'Not Started'
Still wondering why is there a delay?
I am the same AOR as you; can you check the latest Notes in your GCMS notes (last pages) to see when you have passed Eligibility? This would tell you when your security check is supposed to start. Also, do you know which local visa office is processing your application?

talhasaleem

Jun 17, 2018
Apparently it says CPC Ottawa, but I heard it's London Visa Office.
Eligibility was passed on 10th April, as per end notes.

mus919

Feb 12, 2018
No I still haven't received PPR; I'm London Visa office but they have only opened my file recently and passed eligibility on 13th July. Are you sure you passed eligibility on 10th April? just make sure that you're looking at the actual pass by the officer not the "recommended pass" by the analyst.

Your visa office should be shown in the first page of your GCMS notes under "primary office".

mus919

Feb 12, 2018
On first page it says Primary Office - CPC Ottawa.
RPRF also complete. I just rechecked, It's ***officer review*** You can take a look at the image in this...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uosj8wf4i0lbrf7/Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 4.07.00 PM.png?dl=0
Ok, you're right that is the officer review with eligibility passed on 10th April, which means you have been in background check for over 3 months. I don't want to sound negative but people who are not in SS generally get PPR within 3-5 weeks of passing eligibility. However, there no point panicking about it; hopefully you'll receive some good news soon.

talhasaleem

Jun 17, 2018
Ok, you're right that is the officer review with eligibility passed on 10th April, which means you have been in background check for over 3 months. I don't want to sound negative but people who are not in SS generally get PPR within 3-5 weeks of passing eligibility. However, there no point panicking about it; hopefully you'll receive some good news soon.
Yeah, I hope so SS - 'Security Screening' if I am not wrong? That sounds terrible though. I hope not. Generally, people from Pakistan get their PPR 2-3 weeks after the 6 months period. So I am hopeful but at the same time, this is frustrating as well.

mus919

Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, I hope so SS - 'Security Screening' if I am not wrong? That sounds terrible though. I hope not. Generally, people from Pakistan get their PPR 2-3 weeks after the 6 months period. So I am hopeful but at the same time, this is frustrating as well.
The other misunderstanding that many people have is that the 6 months average processing time starts at the AOR date, this is incorrect. The 6 months starts from the date of the completion of the "R10 Completeness Check"; this date can be found from the analyst notes in the last pages of the GCSM notes.

talhasaleem

Jun 17, 2018
The other misunderstanding that many people have is that the 6 months average processing time starts at the AOR date, this is incorrect. The 6 months starts from the date of the completion of the "R10 Completeness Check"; this date can be found from the analyst notes in the last pages of the GCSM notes.
Oh you just spoiled the excitement, I was going to celebrate the 6 monthversary tonight... :D
Any ways, I just checked R10 was cleared on 12th Feb.